Becky stumbles into the room with a bleeding head and she quickly locks the door.

"Both of you need to get under the desk now." Becky says before going to Monica and standing her up.

"What's happening?" Monica asks but Becky shakes her head.

"Get under the desk and Mr King you need to do the same. No one will hurt you but I need you out of sight and at least a little protected." Becky states, shooing us under the desk.

Monica gets under the desk and I shuffle in beside her. She's shaking and obviously scared so I quickly wrap my arms around her in a tight hug. She snuggles into me while I try to do my best to keep her calm.

"God now would be a great time to have Alex or Liam here." I hear Becky mumble from in front of my desk.

Who are Alex and Liam?

*********************************************************************************************

BECKY'S POV

There are some people who have come to try and kill Nate but I'm not going to let that happen. I have Monica and Nate securely under the desk while I stand prepared for anything.

One of the bad guys started banging on the office door, "Open up and no one gets hurt!" He yells.

"We both know that's bull!" I yell back and I hear him huff angrily.

"Just open the door bitch!"

"I don't take orders from you!"

I know Monica doesn't like yelling but I will sing for later if that helps. Right now I'm hoping that my back up is coming.

"Shit!" I hear him exclaim.

"Becky, open the door. I have him handcuffed and all his weapons are gone, I promise." I hear Jace say through the door.

I slowly walk over to the door and open it. Jace gasps when he sees my head before checking me for any other injures.

"I'm fine, dad. Where are the others?" I ask.

"We go them all, this was the last one. Did anyone else get hurt?" He asks.

"No I took the hit so the others could get away safely." I answer before walking back into the office.

I go over to the desk and kneel down to see Monica crying in Nate's arms.

"Come here, Mon." I say and hold my arms out.

She crawls out and hugs me tightly.

"Shh, your ok, no one is going to hurt you." I tell her softly.

"Can you sing for me?" She asks quietly and I nod.

(A/N: Just imagine song as acapella. Song is at the top.)

"Nobody sees, nobody knows,

We are a secret can't be exposed.

That's how it is, that's how it goes,

Far from the others, close to each other.

In the daylight, in the daylight,

When the sun is shining,

On the late night, on the late night,

When the moon is blinding.

In the plain sight, plain sight,
Like stars in hiding,

You and I burn on, on.

Put two and to-gether, for-ever we'll never change
Two and to-gether we'll never change