Part Two: The Decision

"Dan, it's been five months! We have to tell someone!" Phil whined. Him and Dan had been dating for a long time, and Phil was just bursting from the secret.

          "Phil.... I already told you. No one can know!" Dan whined. Phil walked over to him, plopping down on the couch, and messing up his hair. 

          "Come on Dan, don't you take pride in our relationship?" Phil asked, a little hurt showing in his eyes.

          "Of course I do baby, don't worry. You are my one and only. I love you so much. I just... Don't know if I'm ready. I don't know how everyone will handle it."

          "Come on Dan, we have to at least tell one person. I can't take the silence anymore. I want the whole world to know you're mine and I'm yours!"

          "And I want to scream it from the rooftops babe, but I don't think right now is the right time..." Dan sighed. Dan was scared about how people would react. His friends, family, fans.... He knew the Phandom would support them, but what about the rest?

          "Come on baby, please? It would make me really happy." Phil grabbed Dan's arm and gave him his signature puppy eyes.

        Dan hesitated. After a minute of staring into Phil's beautiful, sky blue eyes, Dan finally gave in.

          "Fine. We tell ONE person, okay? But only one! No more for now, okay?" Dan pointed his finger at Phil, waiting for the older boy to promise him.

          "Okay Dan, I promise I won't tell more than one person." Phil's eyes gleamed in excitement. Phil leaned in and pecked Dan on the cheek. "Thank you baby! But.... Who do we trust enough to tell?"

          The boys sat for a minute in silence, trying to figure out who they trusted enough to tell. Finally, Phil's eyes lit up with excitement.

          "Oh! Dan, we can tell Skye! She has been like a sister to me since the fifth grade! I would trust her with my life!"

          "Yeah, okay. As long as you trust her, I trust her." Dan sighed. He couldn't believe he was about to let Phil do this.

          "Come on, let's go tell her, she only lives a few flats down from us!" Phil got up off the couch and tried to pull Dan up.

          "Wait, right now?" Dan asked furrowing his eyebrows.

          "Yeah! Let's go already!"

        "Phil-" Before Dan could finish, Phil was already out the door. Dan lazily got up, and grinned, before running after Phil.