Its Over?

Welp! I went and saw Mockingjay part two today! Wow, AWESOME MOVIE!

The picture above is a final salute to a wonderful series. an amazing trilogy of books and a wonderful four movies...

Hunger Games, "may the odds be ever in your favor."
........
........
........
........

OH WHO AM I KIDDING!
I CANT JUST BE CALM ABOUT THIS
HOLY CRAP
BEST
MOVIE
EVER
I SWEAR IN THE COURSE OF TWO HOURS I FELT EVERY POSSIBLE HUMAN EMOTION
THAT MOVIE MADE ME WANNA PUNCH SOMEONE FOR SOME OF THE CHARACTER'S DISREGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE
IT MADE ME WANNA CRY(I didn't)
IT MADE ME LAUGH
IT EVEN FREAKING SCARED ME A BIT(and I don't mean a cheap jumpscare, there was a period of buildup followed by a jumpscare by an appropriately scary mutt, AND CONSIDERING HOW MUCH THEY MESSED UP THE MUTTS IN THE FIRST AND SECOND MOVIES, THIS WAS MORE THAN PERFECT!)
IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING
IT WAS A THREE YEAR TRADITION FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS TO GO TO THE PREMIER OF THE NEWEST HUNGER GAMES MOVIE AND NOW ITS ALL OVER!

All in all it ended beautifully. The movie stayed close enough to the book(not all the way but it was still good) and it did a great job of letting us see what we all imagined while reading the book. I'm just happy it ended on an amazing note and I think the series will overall have a good reputation.

So in conclusion

10/10 AMAZING OMG I CANT EVEN FEELS RAINBOW HAYMITCHXEFFIE FOR THE WIN YEEEEEE WOULD SEE AGAIN I LOVED IT!!