The Stone

We all meet up at the gryffindor tower. Ron, Hermione, and Harry were under the invincibility cloak. My sisters and I changed into our wolf forms and tried to remain unseen. Our fur was black like our dads, but we each had a patch of white in one spot. On the chest, behind one ear, on one paw, and on the tip of the tail.

Hermione- ow, you stood on my foot.

Ron- sorry.

We got to the door where the three headed dog was.

Hermione- Alohomora.

We all stepped in. The dog was asleep.

Harry- Wait a minute. He's... snoring.

Harry- Snape's already been here. He's put a spell on the harp.

Ron- its got horrible breath.

Harry-We have to move its paw.

Ron- What?

Harry- come on.

They grabbed its paw.

Harry- ok push.

They pushed the paw off of the door. Then they lifted up the door.

Harry- i'll go first. Dont follow until i give you a sign. If something bad happens, get yourselves out. Does it seem a bit quiet to you.

Jas was kneeling next to Harry. Chalie was behind jasmine. Jakayla and i were standing a bit away from them.

Hermione- the harp. Its stopped playing.

Ron was slobbered on and we looked up. The three headed dog was awake and angry. 

Harry- jump.

Harry jumped in first. Then Hermione. The dog tour the door off. Ron jumped and i pushed jasmine down the hole. Jakayla pushed Charlie.

Me- Jakayla run.

Jaka- your flute!

Me- accio Flute! Distracted it.

Its a good thing mom's into charms or else i wouldnt have known that one. Jakayla screamed as she got bit.

Me- Jakayla!

The dog throw her tward the door we had came through and she passed out. My flute flew my way. I grabbed it and started to play. As if it would help i let my ears and tail come out. The sound of the music seemed to have clam it down. It slowly went back to sleep. I walked toward Jakayla still playing. I opened the door with my foot. Once i stopped playing i grabbed Jakayla and pulled her out the door and locked it back before the dogs can wake up. I need to send help but how? I thought for a minute. my sugar glider. Shes alway hanging on me somewhere. I laid Jakayla down and opened my ropes in search for my silly pet. There she was in my inside pocket.

Me- sugar, i need you to go get mom or professor Snape or Dumbledore. Hurry.

The sugar glider ran off and i stayed with Jakayla trying to drag her to the hospital wing. The first one to find me was flitch's cat. Oh, no. Flitch wasnt far behind.

Flitch- what are you doing down here?

Thank goodness for professor Snape and my sugar glider, because they came around the corner.

Me- professor, Jakayla needs to go to the hospital wing but i cant lift her.

I was about to cry with worry.

Snape- what happened?

Me- i'll explain later but right now Jakayla needs help.

He walked over and picked up Jakayla. Then he started to walk to the hospital wing. I followed behind him closely. Mom found us. She took Jakayla and Snape stopped and turned to me.

Snape- explain.

Me- someone is stealing the stone. We were trying to stop them. The others made it though. Jakayla and i werent so lucky. She got bit.

Snape- who made it through?

Me- Charlie, Jasmine, Hermione, Ron, and Harry. They think you're stealing the stone, Professor. We need Dumbledore.

Snape- i will go after them you get dumbledore.

Me- professor, the dog likes music. There is a harp in there but it needs to be enchanted again.

He nods and i run to get Dumbledore.

******time skip******

When they saved the others Charlie and Hermione was fine but Jasmine, Harry, and Ron were in the hospital wing.

******time skip******

At the great hall.

Dumbledore- another great year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding, and the points stand thus. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312points. Third place, Hufflepuff with 352points. In second place, Ravenclaw with 426points. And in first place, with 472points, Slytherin house.

The Slytherin table cheers but everyone else in the room is silent.

Dumbledore- yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last minute points to award. To miss Hermione Granger, for the use of cool intellect when others were in great peril, 50 points. Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years...50points. And third, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house 60 points. And fourth, to the Black sisters, for going against their mother when their friends needed them, I award each house 55points. And finally, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom.

Everyone but the Slytherins cheer. The cheering is so loud it almost hurts my ears.

Dumbledore- assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of direction is in order. Gryffindor wins the house cup!

The year had ended and we were headed to the train.

Hagrid- come on now, hurry up. You'll be late. Train's leaving. Go on. Go on. Come on. Hurry up.

We got onto the train. Jasmine sat with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Charlie and Jakayla sat with the Weasley twins and I sat with Cedric and his friends.