Hagrids back

Us girls followed the golden trio to Hagrid shut. We all stopped at the door. We heard Umbridge.

Umbridge- i will say this one last time. Im ordering you to tell me where you've been.

Hagrid- i told you. Ive been away for me health.

Umbridge- your health?

Hagrid- yeah. Bit of fresh air, you know.

Umbridge- oh yes. As a gamekeeper, fresh air must be difficult to come by. If i were you, i shouldnt get too used to being back. If fact, i mustnt bother unpacking at all.

We all hide as mom burst through the door.

Mom- how dare you. He has been helping my people get better they have been sick.

Umbridge- he has nothing to do with them.

Mom- its his job to make sure everything in the forest is balanced. You better mind your words.

Umbridge- or what?

Mom- lets just hope you dont wonder into the woods.

Umbridge- is that a threat?

Mom- nope its a promise. Theres a difference.

She left and we slipped in. We sat down and listened to hagrid.

Hagrid- this is top-secret, right? Dumbledore sent me to parley with the giants.

Hermione- giants?

Hagrid- shh.

Hermione- you found them?

Hagrid- well, they're not that hard to find, to be perfectly honest. They're so big, see? I tried to convince them to join the cause. But i wasnt the only one that was trying to win them over.

Ron- death eaters?

Hagrid- yes. Trying to persuade them to join you-know-who.

Harry- did they?

Hagrid- i gave them dumbledore's message. Suppose some of them remember he was friendly to them. I suppose.

Harry- and they did this to you?

Hagrid- not exactly, no.

Fang started to bark.

Hagrid- oh, go on, you have it, then, you dozy dog.

He throw the meat he was holding on his face to fang. Then the wind started to blow.

Hagrid- its changing out there. Just like last time. Theres a storm coming, Harry. We'd all best be ready when she does.

********time skip*******

They had caught everyone in dumbledore's army. Dumbledore disappeared and umbridge has replaced him. Mom was going to sent us to the village until he returns. Right now I was in my dorm. moms Patronus showed up to tell me to meet her on the bridge. Once we got to the bridge we saw hagrid and the golden trio. We meet uncle Atticus  and then Hagrid took us into the forest.

Ron- any idea where hes taking us?

Harry- Hagrid, why cant you just tell us?

Then a hole heard of centaurs flew by us.

Hagrid- ive never seen the centaurs so riled. And theyre dangerous at the best of times. The ministry restricts their territory much more they'll have a full uprising on their hands.

Hermione- Hagrid, what's going on?

Hagrid- sorry to be so mysterious, you eight.

Mom- eight? They're nine of us.

Hagrid- atticus knows, along with the rest of the legends. Anyway i wouldnt be bothering you at all with it, but with dumbledore gone I'll likely be getting the sack any day now. And i just couldnt leave without telling someone about him.

Then the gaint got up. Atticus grabbed us and pushed us behind him. Then he put an arm in front of Mom.

Hagrid- Grawpy. Down here, you great buffoon. Grawpy. Brought you some company.

He ran at us and we scattered. A rope pulled at his waist and he stumbled backwards. Us girls got up on higher ground on the tree roots as atticus followed.

Hagrid- i couldnt just leave him, because... because hes my brother. Well, half brother, really. Hes completely harmless, just like i said. Little high-spirited, is all.

Then he picked up hermione. Hermione screamed. Atticus grolwed and went to attack.

Mom- stand down.

He froze.

Hagrid- grawpy, that is not polite.

Ron-Hagrid do something.

Hagrid- we talked about this. You do not grab, do you? Thats your new friend, hermione. Grawpy.

Then ron hit him with a branch. The branch broke and he kicked ron.

Hermione- put me down. Now.

He set her down and backed away.

Ron- are you alright?

Hermione- fine. Just needs a firm hand, is all.

Harry- i think you've got an admirer.

Grawpy was digging through some stuff.

Ron- you just stay away from her. All right?

He grabbed a bike handle with a bell on it. Then he rang the bell. He held it out to hermione and she took it. We all waited as she rang the bell.

Hagrid- he gets his own food and all. Its company he'll be needing when im gone. You will look after him, wont you? Im the only family hes got.

Harry nodded.

Mom- dont worry im sure my father would like to meet this new creature.

Mom giggled as he looked at her surprised. He just remember us wolves were still here to.

Mom- come on girls and Atti, time to go home.

When we got back to the village dad was there talking to grandpa.

****************
A/N- sorry it's short. I hope the multiple updates make up for my lack of updating lately. Btw happy holidays guys :) and thanks for reading.