New Changes

October 10, Mount Justice
Zatanna's POV

"Dad, what if they don't like me?" I said nervous.
"Don't worry Zatanna, they are a friendly team," my dad, Zatara, replied. I then entered the zeta tube.
Zatara 1-1
Zatanna Zatara 1-1
I entered to see a crowd of people around me.
"Zatanna this is the team. Team this is my daughter, Zatanna," my father welcomed.
"Hi I'm-" a green girl started.
"Robin... I mean I'm Robin," a cute boy said. Even though he was wearing a mask I could tell he was blushing. "This is M'gann, Wally, Artemis, Kaldur, and Conner" he rushed.
"Welcome to the cave," Kaldur spoke.
"Uhh... Thank you," I said awkwardly.
"So... uhhh... uhhh... you joining the team?" Robin stuttered.
"Let's not get ahead of ourselves," my dad said stepping in awkwardly between Robin and I.
"Can I show her around at least?" he asked confidently.
My dad hesitated as I gave him a cold stare because he was embarrassing me.
"Yes," he said immediately regretting his words, but Robin already took my hand running off with me.

Robin's POV

Today the most amazing thing happened. Zatanna Zatara. She was a beautiful girl. She had beautiful light blue eyes, long wavy black hair, and a short cute button nose. Zatanna was wearing a navy blue jacket with a matching short skirt with a white shirt. I was giving her a tour around the cave when she asked where she was staying.
"You're staying?!" I asked with excitement.
"Yeah," she giggled, " I'm not having a tour just to do so."
"But your dad said you're not joining the team," I said confused.
"Yet," she smiled with glee.
"Let me find you a room," I said.
I showed her a bunch of empty rooms we had in case of this and luckily she picked the one across from mine. We were at the end of the hallway, so it was quieter and there was more space separating us with the other rooms. The inside of her new room was navy blue, matching her outfit, and had beautiful white stars scattered around the walls. The room was empty and I was wondering how she would move in with no stuff.
"evom ym ffuts edisni ym wen moor," she spoke.
The room went from completely empty to having a bed, dressers, and a bunch of other stuff.
"Woah, how did you do that?" I asked astonished.
"I know a few tricks," she smiled.
"We are gonna have new changes with you, my friend," I friendly smiled back.