Klaus pulls his mouth out of her neck. "Mmm. Delicious," He throws her on the floor, taking his fingers and wiping the blood off from his mouth. "Aged to perfection."

"Well, I guess the only reason you agreed to this evening, Klaus

"Well, I guess the only reason you agreed to this evening, Klaus." Stefan starts and gets up. "It's to drive a wedge between me and my brother and possibly seduce Maya."

"Oh, no, you're doing that well enough on your own be chase of Elena, you're doing to lose your brother, and you'll only have yourself to blame."

"What do you say, Klaus? It's time for you to put something on the table." Damon walks back inside with Elijah by his side. "We've made our offer. Now you counter."

Klaus walks around and picks up a napkin. "Okay," he wipes the blood off his mouth, sitting down.

"I offer Elena's future happiness. You see, what she needs right now is to be rid of you lot, and fall in love with a human. Maybe that nice football player, you know, the blonde one." Klaus smirks.

"Matt Donovan? Really?" Damon asks, annoyed. "Yeah, why not? They'll marry, live a long and fruitful life, and pop out a perfect family," Klaus continues.

"And continue the Petrova bloodline." I caught up what his plan was. He nods, "Every few hundred years, you'll have a new doppelgänger to drain and never run out of hybrids. Right, Klaus?" I add.

"Consider it a small return on my investment in her well-being. See, after you hand my back the coffin, I'll ensure her safety for the rest of her natural life. You know it's what's best her her."

"How do you know what's 'best for her'?" I asks, getting aggravated by his words. Damon steps in and holds me back, putting his arm over my chest.

"So... What do you say, Stefan?" he asks as he gets up. "Hmm? Do we have a deal?"

Stefan walks towards Klaus. "What are you doing?" Damon asks. Klaus sticks his hand out and Stefan holds it. "Nice try, Klaus. But no deal."

Klaus smirks drops, so he grabs Stefan's hand and forces him to the ground. I gasp, watching the scene unfold. Stefan grunts and groans as he kneels on the ground and Klaus puts Stefan's hand in the fire.

Damon inhuman speeds to Stefan but Elijah stops him, pushing him to the wall but his neck. "What are you doing?" Damon asked.

"Klaus, stop!" I retort, but he refused to listen. "Now bring me my coffin before I burn him alive." he tells us. "You wouldn't." I challenge him.

"I'll get it." Damon says almost immediately and walks out . "Go with him, brother. You keep him honest. When you return, I will make good on my promise to you and I will hand over our family." Klaus tells Elijah and he leaves.

"Go ahead, kill me. I know you'll do it when he brings the coffin." Stefan said. "Please, just let him go." I sigh.

"You really have given up, haven't you, huh? Where's the fight? Where's the rippah?!" Klaus yells at him.

Stefan grunts and pushes him off of himself.

Klaus speaks up, "Elijah. Why haven't you left?" One of the lady walks in with with a pan. Damon was besides me in a second. "Well, where are your manners, brother? You forgot dessert." Elijah raises his eyebrow and one of the girls walks in with a pan. Elijah takes the cloth off of the pan, revealing two daggers. "What have you done?" Klaus asks.

"What have you done? See, I've learn not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now." Elijah says and a man comes in, smirking.

"Kol." Klaus backs up, fear written all over his face. "Long time, brother." Another person grabs a dagger from the pan, "Finn, don't." Klaus begs and and the man shoves the dagger in his hand.

Klaus screams. I turn my head slightly. Klaus inhuman speeds and stops. "Rebekah!" She stabs the dagger in his stomach and he groans.

"This is for our mother." She said and let's go. Klaus stumbles back but Kol grabs him from behind, putting his hands behind his back. "You're free to go." Elijah tells Stefan, Damon, and I. "This is family business."

§

"Well, you were right about Elijah. Undaggering him was a smart move." Stefan tells Damon as we all walk in the woods, back to their house.

"Wow, actual acknowledgment of a job well done. You going soft, Stefan?" Damon says. "So I guess I shouldn't thank you for saving me from Klaus?" Stefan asks.

"Shut up. You don't get to thank me till I pay you back for all of those times you saved me." Damon replies. "You could have left me there." Stefan says and I roll my eyes.

"Obviously he wasn't going to leave you. You guys are brothers, you stick together." I tell them, but they didn't respond back.

"Hey, Damon. Klaus is starting to believe that my interest in him is fake." I tell him and he stops, turning around to face me. "So, make him think you aren't. We'll figure it all out tomorrow."