Finn Silverstein of Galiesa

Name: Finn Silverstein

Gender: Male

Age: 18

Birthplace: Galesia

Physical Appearance: Finn is quite short for his age at only 5'4 and very slim. His head is also quite small which makes his ear look slightly too big. His dark brown eyes are beady and his eyebrows are rather straight. Both his hair and his eyebrows are a dirty blonde colour, but unlike his straight eyebrows Finn's hair is curly. He lost a finger on his right hand due to a 'misunderstanding' when he was 16.

Personality: Finn wants nothing more to than to shake off his father's shadow and become his own person. He has grown resentful of his father's life causing him to harbour ever growing unhappiness towards his father and brothers who seem so happy. He hides his sadness with a cheery smile and playful jokes. However deep down Finn wants to lead his own life doing something that makes him happy rather than doing something that makes his family happy. He has strong morals and wants to correct his wrongdoings.

Finn can be a loving boy who just wants to please people even if it means him being unhappy, and despite hating his father he does love him. He hopes that by becoming a knight he can prove to his father that he doesn't have to steal and that he to can be good.

Past: As the son of an influential thief Finn has been forced to steal for his father from a young age. To start with he loved the thrill and excitement that came with wandering the various stalls in the markets and swiping valuables. Now that he is older Finn resents the lifestyle and wishes to escape the clutches of a lifetime of crime.

Finn grew up in a household full of males containing his father and 6 older half-brothers. He has no idea who his mother is not that he really cares. His father has always provided him with everything that he has ever wanted. Though Finn suspects that everything he has was not paid for. Finn has had several run-ins with the guards of Galesia the most notable was on his 16th birthday. His father had learnt of a special golden bracelet worth thousands. Finn had been sent to retrieve it. To cut a long story short Finn got caught. He nearly lost a hand but with his smooth talking skills he was able to have his sentence reduced to losing a finger and a warning that if he ever stole again he would lose both hands. It was that particular incident that made Finn want to leave the thieving lifestyle.

Skills: Finn is rather stealthy, you will be surprised at what he has stolen right from under traders eyes. He has also developed the skill of smooth talking his way out of sticky situations.

Strengths: Finn is able to use smaller weapons in particular his trusted dagger which his father gave him when he turned 12.

Weaknesses: After being used by his father from a young age Finn has learnt not to trust people easily. Finn is also eager to please so can be easily persuaded to do things.

♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕

COMMENTS FROM THE ROYAL COURT:

King Artheur: Son, be warned that thievery is not acceptable here. Keep your sly fingers out of the court's pockets, or you'll find yourself back at the ports.

Queen Melinda: Daggers are my favorite. We have something in common--neither want to be like our fathers. Win, my handsome knight, and I'll be sure you end up nothing like him.

Roland Delmere: A thief, and a failed one at that. You're nothing but a tool to be used and discarded until dull. You best stay sharp boy, or find yourself cast aside like so much trash...

Sir Thomas: A thief, eh? I've always enjoyed the Galesian's tricks. Come by the courtyards sometime, we can torment the women's pockets together.

Sir Adeline: Smooth talking isn't a good trait for a knight. Be careful who you please.