Adopted-Part 2 (Sherlock x Teen!Orphan!Reader)

Here is the second and final part of Adopted! I hope you guys enjoy it!
--------
It had been a month since you had been adopted by Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. A lot had happened during that short amount of time.

You had solved your first murder case and even helped on a few more with Sherlock and John. You had even met the detectives from Scotland Yard. They had all been astounded by your abilities and had even started calling you 'Sherlock's Prodigy' and 'The Little Detective'.

To be honest, you were incredibly happy with your new life. You had never felt like you belonged anywhere and you had always been considered a freak in people's eyes. But now, after living with Sherlock for awhile, you felt like you finally fit in. You finally felt like you had a home.

Life was never boring when living with Sherlock Holmes. There was constantly an adventure to go on or a crime to solve. And you loved every moment of it.

Now, after pestering John to let you join them on their most recent case and finally getting him to agree, you stood over the dead body of another victim.

"This is the third victim so far. Lots of blood was lost from the multiple stab wounds, resulting in his death. Like the other two, a note was left," Lestrade explained. He picked up the envelope and handed it to Sherlock, who stood beside you.

Sherlock carefully opened the crisp, white envelope and pulled out the letter. He unfolded it to reveal neat handwriting in black ink.

"'Et tú, Brute'?" Sherlock read in confusion. "What is that supposed to mean?!"

You grabbed the letter from his hands, earning an exclamation of indignation from him, and studied the letter for yourself.

"'Et tú, Brute'," you murmured aloud to yourself. Something then clicked in your brain and you gasped. You spun around to face Sherlock, John, and Lestrade, your eyes wide with joy.

"I know this! It's a Shakespeare quote!" you exclaimed happily. Sherlock shared a confused look with John.

"Shakespeare? This murder is based on Shakespeare?" Lestrade questioned in disbelief. You nodded vigorously, bouncing up and down.

"'Et tú, Brute' is a quote said by Caesar from Shakespeare's tragedy Julius Caesar," you began to explain to the confused men. "This man was murdered just like Caesar was, by being stabbed over and over." You pointed to the cold body at your feet. "Don't you see?! All of these murders are based off of Shakespeare's plays!"

"How do you know all this, (Y/N)?" Sherlock asked. You gave him a surprised look, wondering how he could not know about Shakespeare.

"It's simple, Sherlock. The first victim was murdered with poison and made to look like a suicide, like how Romeo killed himself in Romeo and Juliet. The second was drowned, again made to look like a suicide, like the character Ophelia in Hamlet," you told them. "Honestly, Sherlock, I'm surprised you don't know this. It's simple stuff I learned in school."

"Must have deleted it," Sherlock muttered. Lestrade stifled a laugh while John just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, among other things. Like how you "deleted" the fact that the Earth revolves around the Sun," John mocked, using air quotes. "I mean, it's elementary, Sherlock!"

"Well, excuse me for trying to make room for more important information!" Sherlock retorted. You and Lestrade simply stood to the side, laughing at the boys as they bickered.

Yup, life was pretty awesome when living with a detective and an army doctor. And you would have it no other way.