I rolled my eyes. Typical. As soon as anyone recognize our last names, their attitude towards us changes completely. You would think by now, they'd realized it only brings them more harm than good. I rather have them spitting in my face, than them pertaining to like me just because of my last name. It's not like I'm going to cry to my dad every time someone doesn't treat me right.

      "Just give me the double cheeseburger and a side of large curly fries," I told the guy, as he typed in my order.

      "And, I'll have the vegetarian sandwich," Scarlett said, offering the guy a small smile.

      "Got it!" He glanced up at us, the fake smile still plastered on his face. "Will that be debit or Tiger Bucks?"

      "Debit." I reached inside my front pocket to pay for our meals, and took out my ID card. Passing it to Scarlett, she gave it to him. He swiped my card, and tapped some buttons on the cash register. Instead of giving Scarlett back my card right after, he held on to it. He stared directly down at it, most likely creeping on my photo.

      When I saw the little smirk on his face, I shook my head, instantly knowing what he was thinking. Everyone knew if they got on my good side, my dad could open up many opportunities for their families with the amount of connections we have. Unfortunately even though I attend Elite University, the kids here are all the same. They're always thinking about how to increase their status, and make more money for their family's business. And the most easiest way to do that was to associate yourself with the top families enrolled at Elite.

      "Here you go." His smile etched its way onto his face again. Sliding my ID card on the counter, he lowered his voice, whispering my name.

      I scoffed, and pressed my lips together. Like that sounded sexy. "Just give me back my card."

      The smile disappeared from the guys' face, his bottom lip jutting out. He lifted his chin, and quickly, he turned his attention to Scarlett, probably hoping he could score some brownie points with her.

      "That kid is always trying to hustle his way up to the top," Dennis said. I noticeably flinched, almost forgetting he was behind us. Hearing his soft chuckle, he brushed past me. Lightly pushing Scarlett behind him, he hid her from the server's vision. Snatching up my card, he gave it to me before sporting a counterfeit smile of his own.

      "Instead of flirting on the job, why don't you take my order instead?"

      Heat raised to his cheeks, as he stuttered to say something coherent. "Um . . . ah, of course," he finally managed to say, gulping loudly. "What would you like, sir?"

      Dennis pondered over it, stroking his chin. "Can I get the daily special and some fries? Don't forget to add some cheese on it as well."

      Scarlett gagged hearing Dennis' order. "Ew, people actually get that?"

      He cranked his neck around to look at her, his brows furrowed. "What? Do you not like fries or something?"

      "No, she hates cheese," I explained. "And meat, and most vegetables."

      "So, you're vegan?" he guessed.

       "Eh." Scarlett shrugged, lifting her arms. "I try not to label myself, but technically I'm an ovo-vegetarian."

      "—um, excuse me. Your total amount is—"

      "—huh, I think Aaiden went vegan for a week when he was a first year," Dennis said, his loud voice overpowering, cutting off the rest of the guy's sentence. I covered a giggle when I noticed the server's eyes blaring at Dennis.