Thugs and Hood Love 16

Start from the beginning

I don't know when I fell asleep, but the next noise woke my ass up in a heartbeat. Billy dumb ass bursting into the bedroom like he crazy. "Get yo ass up right damn now," he yelled as he walked over towards the bed and snatched the covers off of my entire body.

I instantly sat up straight and said, "What the fuck yo problem is coming in here and waking me up and shit? Don't you see Ion in the mood to deal with this shit with you right now,"

"I need to be asking you what y'all problem is. And Ion give no fuck what you in the mood for. You finna tell me how the fuck all that shit went down. From beginning to ending," Billy said. This nigga was mad as hell. He was spitting out the mouth with every word he said. And he was pacing the bedroom floor back and forth and back again. But Ion care. I was tired as hell. I knew I shoulda stayed my black ass at home in the first place. But noooo. I just had to go to a party that Ion even get the chance to enjoy because of the bitch Kayla.

"You wanna know what happened? Cool. Imma tell you what happened," I said as I leaned back against the headboard of the bed. I didn't start talking automatically. I just looked at Billy to see what he was going to say. And like I knew he would he said something. "You ain't tellin me shit,"

"Not until you come and sit down beside me," I said in my baby sweet voice as I looked at him underneath my eyelashes. I knew he wouldn't be able to resist me. I always got my way with him when I used that voice on him. But I also got my way because he wasn't as mad at me as I thought he was. I always knew that Billy was really mad at me when he called me Lyric. If he ain't call me my real name, then I was straight.

Billy let out a deep breath while shaking his head and slowly walked over to where I was sitting. When he sat down on the bed, he said, "I'm listenin."

I took a deep breath and said, "I walked in the club with Brittany and...."

Billy cut me off mid-sentence and said, "What happened to you not comin out tonight? You planned that shit didn't it,"

"What the fuck Imma plan that kinda shit fa? You know Kayla my girl. I would go to hell and back for ha ass. Well, at least at first I woulda. And the reason I came out tonight was cause i wanted to see what type of slick shit you would be up to if I wasn't around," I said shamefully.

I soon heard Billy trying to hide his laughter. I looked up at him and said, "What's so funny?"

"You," Billy said in between laughing.

"What I do or say that just tickled you death," I asked him seriously. That's why I couldn't, actually wouldn't tell Billy ass that I loved him. I was afraid that he'll laugh dead in my face like he doing now.

After Billy had finally gotten all of his laughter out of the way, he looked me dead in the eyes and said, "Ma, Ion got shit to hide. I kinda figured you was go trying a bitch move like that. But you ain't gotta worry bout me fuckin with these hoes out on the streets. They played out and ain't worth the time or day. When Ion be here, or with you, when I say that I'm getting my money, I do just that. Get my money."