Chapter four

Jason's POV

I felt anger build up inside of me as he kissed Angelina's cheek. Her eyes nearly bulged out of her head, and Gabrielle laughed, before some other prince did it to her. I cleanched my fists, and Louis did too. I don't know what it is, but just something about Angelina makes me feel some what protective over her. I just met her today, why am I feeling like this? 

Louis's POV

I cleanched my fists, my face turning red with anger as prince whatever from New York put his arm around her waist and kissed her. He doesn't even know her! I started to walk forward, but Nick grabbed me, and pulled me back. God prince, your lucky this boy is strong. 

Angelina's POV 

Everyone cheered, and we walked off the stage. Prince Alagante grabbed my hand, and I wanted to hit him with it. Prince Devin did the same to Gabby, and she glared at the wall. Not wanting to get our mother upset, and glare straight at him. I understood her. The flash from the paparizzi blinded me, and I cringed. Mrs.Fusco ran in front of me, along with Mrs.Alamia doing the same to gabby. Devin and Alagante pushed past them, and put on an award winninng smile. Well, an attempt at it. The flashes soon stopped, and the boys walked away from us. "I need to go and wash my face. Now." My twin and I said in unison, we laughed. Our mother came over to us, a big smile plastered on her face as she began speaking. 

"What do you girls think about the boys?" We looked at eachother. As she was pratically reading my mind, she started to talk. I smiled, nodding. "They are very kind, seem intelligent." She seemed pleased with gabby's answer, and walked away, socializing with other women and men that had come to our kingdom. "Hello little sisters!" Andrew came behind us and went to ruffle our hair, but Mrs. Mara yelled across the room. "Prince Andrew!" We giggled, and our older brother moved his hand back down to his sides. "So, the boys?" He tried to hold in his laughter, but he ended up cracking up.

"Oh yeah Andrew. Ha ha ha. So funny. Did you know about this?"  I asked, he nodded. "You did? And you didn't tell us!" Gabby hit him in the chest, and our mother looked over at us. A stern look on her face as she stare at us. I mouthed a sorry, along with my siblings. "Do you guys remember when I came into your room? When I said that something big was going to happen soon?" I remembered now. It was about sometime last week. 

FLASHBACK

I sat on my bed, seeting my black Gibson guitar on ym lap, I began to strum the strings. Gabby smiled at me, beggining to sing, beautifully. 

"We were both young when I first saw you

I close my eyes and the flashback starts I'm standing there

On a balcony in summer air

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns

See you make your way through the crowd and say 'Hello'" 

She got cut off by Andrew opening our door. Suddenly stopping, I looked up. "Okay so I'm not suppoused to be telling you this, but something big is going to happen sometime next week. You girls might not like it so much." Our mother burst into our room and ordered Andrew out, slamming the door as she quickly walked out. I looked over at my sister, shurgging, we began to start the song again

Flashback over

"Yeah, I remember that." We said in unison. "Well, that big thing, was this. You guys have to date those princes, and eventually, marry them." Our mouths dropped, and our brother nodded, understanding what we were thinking. We are 14 years old, we can't be forced to date people and then forced to marry them! 

-----------------------------------

Yay! Fourth chapter already! I hope you guys liked it(: Love you all! -Ang Smith