Chapter 2 (Mysterious boy)

Start from the beginning

This won't be good.

"Well," Alfred began to talk, "I invited a few more people to our Saturday pizza night."

"How many?" I asked with a blank expression on my face, not knowing what to think because I never see myself in circumstances like this.

"A few." He answered with an evil look.

Grace hit him in the stomach, not hard enough for him to be hurt because of his perfect six pact (Haven't I mention that its sexy.) and she was throwing daggers at him by the look she was giving.

"He invited the whole school!" Grace punches him in the shoulder.

"What!?" I didn't believe what just came out of Grace mouth.

I stood there with a blank expression; they were both looking at me, waiting for a reaction.

"My mom is going to kill me, she is going to come and kill me. People are going to destroy my house like project-x, they are going to burn my house, put a car inside my pool, do drugs, drink alcohol, have sex in my bedroom, in my brothers bedroom, in my parent’s bedroom, they are going to burn everything that left of my dad. EVERYTHING!" I said it so fast, that I don't think that Grace and Alfred understood me.

Instead Alfred puts his arms in top of my shoulders, shakes me and stares at me directly into my eyes. "Don't worry Sofia. I have everything under control, everything will be alright." He hugs me.

I gulped. "I hope so." Alfred hug made me feel better.

"Yeah Sofia! Have some fun for once! Try to hook up with some guy" Grace Fist pump in the air giving us a tight hug to both.

This two are so lucky that they are my best friends. And I love them so much.

Suddenly I heard a mass of people coming.

Oh no this won't be good...

--

"Don't jump on the couch, you moron! Hey you! Be careful with that that’s my mom’s favorite table! Why are there people at my backyard also? Don’t get inside the pool!"

It was like taking care of little kids! They touch everything. I surrender I have two hours trying to control this party but people do not listen.

Guess my Saturday pizza night, turned to a Saturday night with animals.

People were drinking, doing body shots, dancing; they all look like they were having fun. I also walked around the house to see what Alfred and Grace up to.

Alfred was eating up a girl in the living, touching her private’s area, kissing her soft and smooth. The girl looked like she didn't have respect of herself. She had a really, short pink dress, and she was on Alfred’s lap her legs spread and he was between them with his hands on her butt. He will sure need a condom tonight. And then I saw the girls face. It was Vanessa. I seriously hate her. Why is she in my house?

Then I went looking for Grace. She was inside the kitchen playing some drinking game and her eyes met mines and she walked towards me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just need some fresh air." I fake smiled.

"When you are done, join us." She smiled back. "Are you sure you okay?"

"Yeah I am. I just need some fresh air."  She gave me a hug. I pulled back and started walking outside without saying anything.

I just can't stand all this. The drinks, the people kissing, people practically having sex, people that are always laughing of me at school calling me names like four eyes or ugly Sofia... They are all here those hypocrites.

So I decided to go outside for some fresh air. I opened the door and more people came in with drinks. I just gasp. And sat on the stairs of the entrance.

I collocated my head on my knees and my hands on my hair. I was breathing slowly trying to calm down. I felt like taking the first flight to Pluto.

Somebody sat next to me but I was to frustrated to look, it might be Grace or Alfred anyways.

"What’s wrong beautiful?" I heard that voice and shivered.

My eyes went wide open and I started to move my head slowly to face him, I was nervous as hell, my hands sweaty, and I was feeling so many butterflies inside my whole body.

When my eyes finally met his beautiful pair of blue eyes, yes it was definitely him the guy who called me beautiful, the first actual guy who called me that. The guy I have been avoiding since Monday because I am to shy and not mentioning the fact that when he asked me 'What’s your name?' I ran and never told him.

He was smirking, as he saw me blush. "Why so shy Sofia?"

How does he know my name? Stalker much?

"Oh yeah! Where are my manners? My name is Mathew. Mathew Macoy, but you can call me Matt." He winked at my.

I had my hair covering my face and his hands reached it and put it behind my ears. "That’s better." He had a big grin on his face.

"What do you want from me? Bully me, laugh at me, and treat me bad like the others! Because it’s not funny at all!" I actually yelled at him. But he was still smiling seriously what does he want from me?

"Tranquila."  He put his hand on my knee"I just want to know you better."

"And why is that?" I tried not to make eye contact with him because, I was really nervous.

He moved sitting even closer to me. "Because you are the most beautiful girl, I have ever seen in my life." He whispered softly on my ear.

His words made my stomach jump; it was like the butterflies wanted to come out. I turned red like a tomato, I was pressing my lips trying not to smile, but I couldn't help it the biggest smile of my life came.

"So Sofia do you drink? " He asked me with curiosity. "Let me invite you a drink at my house, I live across the street remember?"

Then it all came to my mind, like a fixed puzzle. I remember when my eyes got distracted by him on Monday. "Yeah I do remember."

He stands up and looks at me in a seductive way. "Well Sofia do you accept my offer?" God he is sexy.

Well I don't drink but I could try. "Sure why not?"

He smirked.

Oh God what did I just say?

{Authors note: Tell me what you think about this chapter? Like Mathew and what do you think about Sofia? What is going to happen between them? Love it, like it, hate it? Follow me, vote and comment <3}

I'm Always The Ugly FriendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara