Chapter 2 (Mysterious boy)

Start from the beginning

"Where is Alfred at?" Grace interrupted my thoughts.

"I don't know." I raised my shoulders not having any idea where he was at.

"I think he will arrive soon." She looked at me, waiting for me to do something.

"What?" I looked at her confused.

"Are you going to let me in or not?" She reminded that I still had the door half open not wanting her to cut my throat out.

I had a big grin while I was opening the door.

--

An hour has passed and there was no trace of Alfred. We tried to text him; call him, but nothing...

"Put the popcorn in the microwave! I'm tired of waiting." Grace got off the couch. "Damn! My whole body hurts." She stretched.

"And why is that?"

"I don't know." She answered quickly looking at me like if I knew something.

"Sex much?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Pss... Oh please Sofia." I know she was lying because every time she lies she starts with a 'Psss'.

"Yeah and I live in Narnia." I put my hands in back of my head feeling like a boss because I knew she was lying.

"Actually you do live in Narnia." She mumbled and then pressed her lips trying to hold laughter.

"Touché." I knew she was right I am always in my imaginary world. "So let's make some popcorn!" I hopped off of the couch not wanting to admit that she win this fight.

I started walking to the kitchen and Grace was following my trace.

"Check if the popcorn is inside the counter." I pointed to the counter while we were entering the kitchen.

"Gezz! Is Alfred even com-" She was interrupted by the doorbell.

"I guess he is already here, late like always." I mumbled.

Grace cranks her neck and puts her fist in the air. "I swear for my mother's private part that I'm going to kill you Alfred!"

I laugh. Seriously this girl has problems, she is always swearing on her mother.

She got out of the kitchen like a fire ball.

I heard her open the door hysterically, "I had swear for my mother's bread that I was going to cut your dear friend between your-" she was yelling but then, she calm down.

I wonder why she calmed down. I was still on the kitchen so I had no idea why she calmed down so quickly.

I had a good and bad feeling about Grace Reaction. Something told me to get out the kitchen and see but something was holding me back at the same time. So I decided to be superman instead of being a coward.

I was walking out of the kitchen as slowly as a snail. 'I think Gary from SpongeBob walks faster than this'.

I got out and I was hearing whispers. The curiosity was killing me. My curiosity helped me to practically run to the door to see what they up to.

I saw Grace facing Alfred in front of the door.

"Yeah but you know she don't like this kind of things-" Grace said it loud enough for me to listen; they didn't notice I was standing 5 feet away from them. That’s how sneaky I am; don't blame me CSI showed me.

"What kind of things Grace?" I interrupted her, and I notice a worried expression on her face, but Alfred was smirking not a regular smirk but an evil smirk.