He loves me he loves me not

I lay under a tree, falling in and out of sleep when I feel myself being lifted into strong, warm arms. I know it is my mate, and I know he hurt me but right now I'm too tired to fight. I lay my head against his chest and drift back to sleep.
I awake to someone softly rubbing my arm, feeling the sparks I jerk my arm away. "Please leave." Those two simple words caused a ferocious growl to rip out of Ryder's mouth. "I will not and you will fucking listen to me! Please Addison listen.." His voice trails of into desperation.
        "Ryder I don't have to listen to what you say. You allowed that slut to kiss you right in front of me!" My voice raises with anger and I began shaking. "Addison I promise to you right now that she kissed me and she had her claws on my skin with silver, if I would have moved then she would have killed me. I'm not lying to you I love you and I need you to believe me. You don't know how terrified I was last night when you ran off and I had no clue where you were."
       I sigh and look down feeling the guilt set him. I should have listened and not ran away. What was I thinking. "If I wasn't so scared that I could have lost you I would be so pissed at you for not thinking you could have got kidnapped or died and it would be my fault. "His eyes turn black and I know I'm talking to his wolf now.
       "If it happens again you will never leave my side, and you will be severely punished. Understood?" He demanded grabbing my chin, forcing me to look him in the eyes. My eyes widen in fear and I gulp. "Yes Ryder I really am sorry for not staying and listening to your side of the story...
     "It's alright baby I can understand that it looked bad." I groan and put my head in my hands. "Your parents are going to hate me." "No baby don't worry about that they don't hate you they hate her and she is now sitting in the pack prison where she will stay until her punishment is decided.
       At that moment my stomach decided to unleash a huge rumble, with all the drama I completely forgot to eat last night and I was starving. Ryder growls obviously putting the pieces together and carries me to the kitchen. After placing me softly on the stool he begins making breakfast.  He smirks and looks at me with a wicked grin. "Is my princess enjoying the view?"
     Cocky bastard. I couldn't let him win. "Nah I think I have seen better." In one second flat he had me up against the wall and caged in. "Who is it?! I will kill them!!

         I blush and look away. "Ryder you know I have never been with anyone". I mumble under my breath and push him away. He smiles softly and grips my face, "You have no idea how happy that makes me baby that you are all mine to have."  I giggle and kiss his lips softly before saying, "Oh you thought it was going to be that easy to get me into bed with you? Yea right good luck with that I'm staying a virgin for all eternity."

           He growls and pulls me closer. "I will have you in my bed very soon my dear kitten and you will succumb to all the pleasures and never want to leave." There is a thunderous knock on the door that makes me jump and squeal and Ryder to throw his body protectively over mine.  "Dude let us in!!" From the voice I can tell it is blondie which I still don't know the name of. Ryder growls and swings open the door. "What do you want?!"

     "Uh hello what does it look like I want, let me in." Blondie pushes past Ryder and comes into the kitchen where he finishes all the Ryder had cooked. " Why do you insist on coming into my house and eating all my food." Ryder's voice is calm and I can tell that blondie is his best friend and it honestly doesn't bother him. "Well I am your beta, and best friend so I figured I was entitled to it." Ryder's hums and sits on the bar stool. "So blondie I am still unaware of your name, care to share?"

     "Ahh yes the names Micheal and you my lady can call me Mike." He grabs my hand and places a small kiss on it. Ryder growls and jerks my hand away from Mike. "Oh mate hush I was only messing around with her no need to get your panties in a twist." Mike laughs and walks to the living room plopping down on the couch. "No you don't its time for you to leave I need some alone time with Addison."

      Mike huffs and puffs before getting up and stomping to the door. "I just want you to know I am now mad and will be waiting for an apology from both of you until then I refuse to speak a word to you!" He slams the door shut, leaving me and Ryder alone once again. "Come on kitten I want to sit with you." He takes my hand and walks me to the couch laying down and pulling me on top of him. I lay on him as he runs his hands up and down my back scratching it softly. I hmm and feel myself drifting asleep. " Before you fall asleep I was wondering if you would allow me to take you on a date tomorrow." He mumbles it shyly looking away. I smile softly and pull his face to look at me. "Of course my sweet Ryder I would be thrilled to. And then we both drift asleep with smiles on our faces.