Attempting Escape

I'm laying in a warm and soft bed. I slowly open my eyes before flinching them back closed due to the light.
When I open them again the adjust to the light. I look around my not recognizing where I am. I start the panic remembering what happened.
I jump out of bed scanning my surroundings making sure he isn't here.

I run to the window and look down in fear because I happen to be 2 stories up. Of course, I think cursing my luck. I slide open the window freezing when it squeaks. Shit. Shit. I hear footsteps coming this way. I shut the window and jump in bed covering myself back up. The door open and I hear him walking this way. He stops by the bed before he whispers in my ear "I know you are awake Kitten." I shiver and keep my eyes closed. "Kitten it's useless to keep up the act you aren't that quite I heard you when your feet hit the ground."
I open my eyes and jump back because his face was only a couple inches away. He chuckles and tsks before grabbing my arms and pulling me close again. "Don't deny what is mine Kitten." "You don't fucking own me, and quit with the dumb ass name." I snarl back. Anger becomes prominent on his face before his eyes turn black and he growls. "I have warned you about your mouth plenty of times. If I hear another word like that exit your mouth you WILL be punished. As for the attitude lose it now neither my wolf or me will tolerate it."
I gulp and nod my head quickly. "Good girl. Now I know you weren't trying to escape right? That would really upset me Kitten." Ugh he is so crazy asshole. A sexy crazy asshole. Wait what am I saying no he isn't sexy!! "No no of course not!" He sighs and shakes his head. "There is 3 things I absolutely hate. Lying, cheating, and other people touching what's mine. Now do you want to rethink your answer because that wasn't the right one." I growl and grit out " Yes I was trying to escape you freaking kidnapped me!!!!"
"I didn't kidnap you, you belong to me." "Well I am leaving." I run out the door and get to the stairs taking 2 at a time. "Kitten get back here right now!!!!" I gulp and run faster even though I can hear him gaining on me. I get to the bottom of the stairs when I am threw over a his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He spanks my butt and growls "Now you are in trouble."
Shit. Shit. Shit. Why didn't I think that through better. He takes me back to the room and throws me on the bed. Next thing I know my hands are cuffed above my head to the headboard. What the actually fuck. "What the hell do you think you are doing get these off me right now!!!!!" "There is that nasty mouth of yours again. I warned you Kitten." He walks to a dresser and digs through a drawer before walking back over with a gag. I start kicking and screaming for help. He tsk and shoves it in my mouth. " I didn't want to have to do this but I warned you. You are lucky I'm not fucking that pretty little mouth of yours for those nasty words. This will have to do."
He starts to walk away ignoring my screaming. "Now Kitten when I think you have learned your lesson I will come back." With that he walks out the door ignoring my begging. A tear falls from my eye as a think about my brothers. What if I never see them again. I didn't even get to tell them I loved them because I was acting like a brat. As I'm thinking about them I remember I can mindlink. I let my walls down and hear all my brothers yelling at me. "Addison are you okay?!" "Where are you?!" "We are so sorry please come home!!" They sound so worried and scared. "Guys I've been kidnapped. He's my mate but I don't want him and he has me tied up." I cry "please help me." I'm now sobbing. Jase's soothing voice enters my mind. "Hey hey it's okay don't cry tell us where you are and we will kill the bastard!" Mason hasn't stopped growling since he heard I was kidnapped.
"He's coming back" I whimper and close the mindlink off. His steps stop at the door for a couple minutes he just stands outside the door. He finally enters the room his eyes sad as they take in my tear soaked face. "I'm so sorry baby but it had to be done you have to learn to obey my requests they aren't that difficult. I am going to let you go but I need you to promise not to try to escape again." He removes the gag. "I promise." I whimper. He unties me and pulls me into his arms rocking me. I try to hate it. I try to hate him but as hard as I try I feel myself calming down and being soothed by his comforting hold. He lets go and says something about him having to go do some pack work. He leaves but not before warning me that there is no way I can escape and if I try I will be chained to the bed for a week.
As soon as he leaves I go back to the window and try to open it this time I do it without it squeaking. I silently praise myself before sliding out the window. I'm hanging from the window sill thinking about the drop. I know I am most likely going to hurt myself but that's a risk I have to take so I let go. I fall and hit the ground hard. I feel my ankle snap. I cover my mouth and try not to cry. I have to get to cover and then I will look at it. I crawl out of open sight and into the woods where I stop and look. Oh it's broke that's for sure. I whimper and continue on crawling trying to get out of his territory before he notices.
That's when I hear his howl from the house. My eyes widen. He knows I'm gone and that means he's coming. I stand up and start hopping on one foot going fast. I start to hear heavy footsteps and growling coming. I know he's close. I turn to look and see his midnight black wolf emerge from the bushes growling viciously. I whimper and drop showing my submission so he won't attack.
He walks around me and nudges me back up and pushes me with his nose toward the house. He doesn't shift back most likely he's to angry and his wolf is on edge. I start to hop when he growls I look back at him and notice him looking at my ankle. He turns so I fall onto his back. He starts to run back to the house. Once we reach it he shifts back. His eyes are pitch black and his fist clenched. He picks me up and carries me into the bedroom. Throwing me into the bed and chaining my non hurt ankle to the bed. He calls I'm assuming the pack doctor and asks for her help.
When he finally looks at my I tremble in fear and back up to the head board. He looks pissed. "What the fuck were you thinking?! I told you not to escape I will and always will catch you!!! And look what you did to your ankle!! You could have hurt yourself a whole lot more. Now you will stay chained to this bed or you will follow me around with a leash since I know I can't trust you. The pack doctor will be here in a second and she will fix your ankle I'm going on a run to get this anger out so I don't hurt you. If you even so much as think about running away I will bend you over my knee and you won't be able to sit for a week. Which is what I should be doing now but since you hurt your ankle I don't want you injured more. You try to escape again and you will be marked against your will so I will know your every thought and where you are at all times, understood?!" I just stare at him wide eyed and nod my head furiously. "Kitten I want to hear you say it." I-I unders-s-tand" I stutter out. He smirks "good."
He leaves me and let's me think about his threat. The pack doctor comes and goes putting a cast on and telling me it is in fact broke which didn't take a genius to know. She gives me a pain pill and before I know it I'm drifting off. All I can think about is how wet it made me feel when he said he would bend me over his knee and spank me. Gosh I so need help.