Running away

I awake and look around remembering where I am and how I have to get away. Tears start to blur my vision at the thought of leaving my family and my mate.. I stand and notice the chain is off my ankle. Guilt. That's all that runs through my head. I have to get out of here I shouldn't feel this way. I slowly walk to the door and open it, laying on the floor is Ryder. He looks so calm and peaceful in his sleep. I can't leave him it will crush him.

What am I supposed to do? I step over him and walk down the hallway till I find my way to the kitchen. Three people are sitting in the kitchen and as soon as I walk in they all spring up. "Wow calm down." I say and put my hands up in mock surrender. "What are you doing. Alpha said you weren't to be out of your room!" The one with blond hair says eyes wide. " I'm not just going to sit in a room all day. I'm hungry and need to get to his office. So if you will kindly let me get some food then lead me to his office that would be great." I retort back getting a little pissed.

A murderous growl shakes the house. Oh shit. I run to one of the cabinets and hide appreciating my shortness. I hear loud thumping footsteps before his voice appears. "Where is she?!" He all but growls out. Should I just surrender? Hell no. What am I thinking?! Everything is completely silent making me think that they all left. I open the door and crawl out dusting myself off before looking up.
"Ahhhh! Shit you guys scared me!!!" The three men are all sitting in chairs smirking while my mate is standing right in front of me with his arms across his chest. Mhm his muscle are so hot.
"If you are done checking me out I would like to know why you are down here and in those cabinets?" He asks eyebrows raised.
"Uhh I was playing hide and seek?" I say although it comes out more as a question.
"Hmm and who with?"
"Sally."
"Good try. But there is no Sally's in this pack. " Damn I think. He growls. What now I think.
"For future reference I can read anything that your little mind thinks."
Shit. I wonder if he heard about me leaving..
" Oh I did Kitten and furious doesn't even began to describe how I feel."
"If you could read my mind you would also know I decided not to!!" I say trying to defend my self and save from some punishment.
"Yes I do. It still pisses me off you even thought about it though. Now up to our room kitten. We need to discuss some things."
"Why not here where we have witnesses if you try to kill me. "
Immediately hurt flashes in his eyes making me regret ever saying it. Then anger replaces it before he growls, "Get to the room NOW!" I yelp and run to our room. Our room? No his room. I plop down onto the bed waiting for him to come up. Tears blur my vision once again today. He opens the door I slowly lift my head up and his face softens seeing my tears. " I'm so sorry Ryder for everything I have said. I-I don't hate you!! A-and I know you wouldn't hurt me!! Please f-f-forgive me!!" I hardly get it out through the hiccups and sobbing.
In a flash I'm in his arms and he's rocking me, and whispers comforting words in my ear. He grabs my face and forces me to look at him. "I know you don't baby it's okay I forgive you. You didn't do anything wrong. Calm down and breathe for me kitten everything is okay." I search his eyes to make sure he isn't lying before pushing my face into his chest and hugging him.
He continues to rock me as I slowly become sleeper and sleeper, and then all I see is black. I dream about Ryder and I and how great it would be to have a family with him, but I also dream about my brothers and how they are searching for me. Leaving them would bring so much pain to them and me. I have to pick between them and I don't think I can..

Sorry it's taken so long for me to write and that its kinda short.