Chapter Four

"Why are you bleeding?" Niall asked me. I am really shaking, I cannot even speak. "U-uhm, that's nothing. I'm okay." But my words kept of repeating. "I don't think you are, where do you live? I'll bring you home." He said smiling. No, I won't go back to my home. I don't want to see my dad, I don't want to go back to my horrible life. "No." I looked down. "No, I'm okay. I gotta go." I didn't get the chance to take a photo with him or something, because I am really afraid what if my dad's looking at me right now. I stood up, and walk. I still don't know where to go. But, what I am apparently thinking right now is, Niall Horan talked to me personally. That's not even a joke. I look back to check if he was there, but he wasn't. I think he left already.

I kept on walking on the roads of London, and I still can't forget what happened a while ago. Not about Niall, about Bethany and Nathan. I am really afraid, because I know my dad's looking for me right now. I know, he'll kill me. My feet started to turn red, I think my feet were really tired but I don't want to stop walking because I am really afraid. I sat on the bench located at the side of the country house. I was looking at every car passing by the road, people walking, people flirting and everything. Until, I saw this black elegant car which looks like my dad's car stopped infront of me. The driver's door began to open, and I saw a foot stepped on the pavement. Then suddenly, I saw his head. He turned back and gave me an evilish grin. It was my dad.

It was my dad.

I don't know what to do, I am really afraid of him. My body starts to have goosebumps and I was really dumbfounded. My eyes went wide as my dad tries to approach me. I cannot run, or hide. He was really dangerous. I kept on shaking and shaking until he was 5 inches away from me. "Lilly, let's go back to house now." He asked. "No! I don't. I wanna live on my own now! Dad, leave me alone!" I started to yell at him, but it made everything worse. "Do you think you can escape me?" He pointed his finger to me as I started to hold my breath. "You know Lily, you're the reason why I am doing this to you. Because of you, your mom died! She died because of you! Get it? So don't you dare escape me because you're not yet experiencing what you should deserve. Ask me what!" He demanded. "W-what?" I asked. "DIE." He pulled me up, his big right hand is tied on my neck. It really hurts, I cannot breath. I think this is my time, I think my dad will kill me. I think I'm gonna go to hell, I think I deserve to die. He points his gun infront of my stomach and I kept on shaking. I closed my eyes really hard, because I don't want to feel the pain. As he started to count off, a guy punched my dad on his face as he falls on the ground. The guy kept on punching him but my dad also doesn't let himself harmed, he punched him back. I was shaking while looking at them. I felt like cutting myself again. I needed to die, I deserve it.

As the guy punches my dad continuosly, my dad started to run away. He wasn't actually "unto" fights because he rapes people. Lucky for me, I am not his victim of rape. The guy stood up and approached me. He carries me to his car and laying me carefully on the back seat. I cannot see his face clearly, my sight wasn't working. It was all dark and blurry. He carefully unlocked the water bottle, and he lets me drink in it. He was really bleeding. I think he was, because I can see blood and I can smell blood.

"You will be okay, don't worry." He puts his jacket on me and he fixes my hair. He tied it as messy as he can, and he carefully incline my body to the whole back seat.