Chapter Two

"I don't want to see your ugly slutty face!"

Lights swung all over my eyes and it caused me to wake up. Really thankful about it because I had classes today, which is Geography. I cannot explain how I am inloved with the subject. I stood up, fixing my bed and trying to catch up with the remaining time. I went straight to the shower and took a quick of it. After a few minutes, I went out, pulling my body towel off from the bin. I tried to look for my bra and my panty. I took a 3 minute make over, well not a fancy make over, what I mean is I fixed myself with a rotten outfit. 

I went down and grabbed some milk from the fridge and went out the house. I started plugging my earphones again and listen to some Justin Bieber songs. My hand stopped clicking the next button, when I heard the song "Believe." It was really inspiring but no chance of me being inspired of something. I walk as fast as I can so I could arrive class early. I tried to look to the certain area where One Direction was there yesterday. They were no 1D in there, so I decided to walk faster and focusing on the ways I needed to walk to go to school. 

I finally arrived infront of my school and I saw the Meanie G's again. Meanie G's aka Mean Girls are standing beside the front door. Meanie G's are the second reason why I cut. Bethany and Emma always curse me because I cut. I don't want to hear their voice again, so I entered the front door as fast as I could. "W-wait little lilly, what's with the quick walk?" Emma asked sassily. I don't want to talk to them, I don't want to see them. "No nothing, I need to go." I didn't bother to look unto their eyes. "But Lilly, me and Emma decided to apologize to you." Bethany exclaimed. "What?" I asked. "We know how it feels to be bullied and stuff. So we decided to say sorry to you, but if you don't wa-." I cutted Emma off. "Wait, is this heaven. I-I want to, of course." I look to them smiling. "Well, we wanted to say sorry to you later lunch okay? Meet us in the cafeteria." Bethany gave Emma a smriking face. I nodded and left. I cannot believe it, is it happening? 

I went to the class and thank God, I am not late either early, just exact. I saw Mrs. Thompson entering the room with a massive map. She fixed her things on the table and started to pull off her stick and slam in unto the board. "Do I hear noise?" She yelled. Everyone went to their proper places, maybe it's because it's the last day of our school. I cannot believe this. 

"Class, it's because today is the last day of school, we will discuss about UK." She explained. Everyone look wasted, but I really want it. United Kingdom, my town! "So, we all know that UK consists of 4 different countries. What are they, Mr. Johnson?" The teacher asked. "Uhm, England..uhm." Mrs. Thompson gave him a sit gesture. I decided to raise my hand so I could save the question. "Yes, Ms. Davis?" I stood up, letting my confidence go out. "UK consists of Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland." She gave me a grin and I sat down.

Bell suddenly rang after a few minutes, I am really excited for lunch because the Meanie G's aka the good girls will apologize to me. I couldn't believe it. I went straight forward to the hallway accross the dean's office and I walk past the library and it's the cafeteria. I went inside and I saw Emma walking towards me. "Lilly!" Emma smiled at me. "Hi." I smiled back, a bit awkward. "How are you? I missed you, you little bitchy." She laughed. I don't get this. "Oh by the way, Bethany's on the washroom. Would you mind checking her out for me?" She asked. "No worries." I smiled and went to the washroom. I peeked through the door and I saw Bethany making out with Nathan. I screamed inside me, I still have my innocence. But Bethany heard me, she looked at me and giving me a death glare. I was about to run away, but she tighten up her hand unto my shirt and it made my body fell unto the ground. "Don't you dare tell that to anyone, Lilly." She gave me a death glare, and I cannot handle the pain. "Bethany, stop it!" I screamed. She pushed me up, "Listen, if I heard that someone knew this. I'll kill you." She pointed at me. I nodded and run towards the cafeteria's door. I went out and ran. I sat on the bench and kept crying. I opened my phone and check if someone texted or something. I can feel the heat on my neck when Bethany pushed me and throw me on the floor. I cried for a few minutes, but after that I went inside the cafeteria to buy some food for lunch. But then, I saw Bethany talking to Emma with Nathan and gave me an angry look. I pushed my head back to the counter to pay. I took my snack off the rolling balls and I sat on a vacant table. As I hand myself a spoonful of chicken, Bethany slammed her back infront of me. "Bitch, I told you not to tell this to anyone!" She showed me an annoyance by slamming her arm towards me. "But I've told no one!"  My face went weird. "Emma just knew everything that happened fuck you." She answered with a silent angry voice. "I didn't do anything Bethany!" I replied as she kicks me on my thighs. It hurts, It really hurts. I decided to react like I didn't feel pain but when she went off, I started to whine because of the pain. 

After few hours, after the lunch scene. I was told to be called by the Principal for some investigation about Bethany, Nathan and Emma. I was so nervous, I held my breath for as long as I could hoping that I could die right now. I will be collapse any minute, but I stood up and I tried to walk slowly as I enter the Principal's door. I saw Bethany crying and also Emma. Nathan was really speechless, and it's because of Bethany, she doesn't want Nathan to talk. I saw Mr. Lewis smiling at me and letting me enter. "Hello Sir." I sat beside Nathan while Bethany and Emma were sitting together. "So tell me about what happened." Mr. Lewis asked me. "I-I." I looked at Bethany, she gave me a death glare again. "I-I didn't see anything." Words spilled out from my mouth were lies. "Then if you didn't saw anything, where were you around 12:24 noon?" Mr. Lewis asked. "I-I am at the Cafeteria." Conscience strucked me. "Let us check the camera's we've placed on the cafteria, for around 12:20-12:50." I wanted to collapse, I wanted to kill myself. Mr. Lewis would know all about it, and the worst thing is, I lied. He checked twice the scene and he gave us a letter. "This letter will be your life line in here. That's your first offense as of the whole school year. Since it's the last day, we need to call your parents next year. I hope I explained that right." We all nodded. "Leave." Mr. Lewis allowed us to leave the room and we all left. 

Bethany and Emma were crying while Nathan were just trying to walk straightly and I don't know about me. I didn't look at Bethany, I just walked down the aisle and grabbed my bag. I ran as fast as I can. I can't wait to cut again,