Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Eleven]

Start from the beginning

"I'm... Uh... Sorry, sorry." he said quickly, trying to escape. I grabbed his arm. He turned reluctantly.

"No, it's okay. I came onto you, and I was drunk. It was... Uh ...nice. I won't tell anyone. I promise." He seemed relieved. I gave him one last peck on the lips, then I ran from the room. As I left the room, I zipped up my zipper and buckled up my pants again. Then I ran into another hot, drunk guy. Collin, to be exact.

Collin. Drunk.

My two favorite words in the universe. I could smell beer and other alcoholic beverages on him. He giggled when he saw me and stumbled forward. I backed up as he burst out laughing. He spun in a circle and caught a glimpse of the roof door that I had left open earlier.

"Pretty," He exclaimed, straightening his back. He reached out for me, giggling. He slapped my arm and slowly walked towards the roof. I cursed, covering the place he had hit with his hand. That guy really was a serious football player. I looked behind me, trying to see if Dean was still there. I saw the door close as soon as I turned around. I heard tearing of a poster and winced. Then I realized something, my mouth dropping open in shock. Collin + Drunk = Falling off of roof.

I spun and saw him climbing up the little staircase to the roof. Why the hell would someone have a regular door to their roof?! I scurried across the hallway, trying to get to him before he could walk out. He took a step out and I grabbed his arm. I tried to yank him back, but he pushed me away.

"Dude! You're drunk! You can't go out on a roof-" I started to say.

"Then come with me, Zachary," He said, laughing drunkily. Below us, the music started to slow. I didn't know why teenagers would want it to slow, but I didn't question it. 23 by Jimmy Eat World started playing. It was the most amazing song-

"Collin! Wait," I hissed. I was distracted by the music and I didn't realize that he was fully on the roof now. I jumped up the stairs and was about to grab him when I saw the view. The wonderful music coming from downstairs matched with the night sky around me. For some reason, you could practically see all of the stars outside. They shined down, like heaven was granting the pureness of the night. Beauty was in the eye of the beholder, but this could make anyone tear up.

"Wow," I whispered. I felt Collin beside me, looking up at them as well. I glanced over at him and saw him staring intently at the stars. His gave was so focused, I started to wonder if he was really drunk. I saw the stars reflected in his eyes and my heart thudded to a stop. He was the most perfect, amazing and beautiful person I had ever met. And I liked him… a lot. Sharing this one moment with him was enough for me to know all of that for sure.

He suddenly yawned over dramatically, erasing my thoughts of his possible sober state. He was drunk - he had to be. I smiled at him. I bet if he were to look at me, he would see all of the sappiness that I felt towards him. It was stupid. I barely knew this guy. He was acting like a jerk, then a total sweetheart. He had two sides to him. And I fell for him. How could I? We were from totally different worlds.

Out of nowhere, he fell. I flinched, ready to throw my hands out. At first, I thought he had fallen off the roof. But he just fell onto his back. Then I realized that he had just wanted to lie down. I finally was able to breathe again and I lay down next to him. I glared at him. He continued to watch the stars.

"Crap, give me a heart attack why don't you?" 

He giggled again.

"But don't you usually get a heart attack around me?" he sighed with a smile on his face, as if it were the most relaxing thing ever to say to someone. I froze, and started to blush. I didn't say anything. His head turned sideways to me. I could see him staring at me from the corner of my eye and it made me feel weird - like he was checking me out. Which he wasn't.