Karaoke night

Ok so reminder: all these one-shots take place in the one shot universe,which means these stories don't have a chronological order.
The song lyrics are in cursive
All songs that are mentioned here  belong to their respected authors.
___________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No one's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
___________________________________________________________

It was around 7 pm.
The sun has already set,
It was a pleasant midsummer evening so far.
Star and Marco had no school,because it's summer,so they invited Tom and Silver over for a little "friends party".
They hung out,had a mini class of how to make nachos starring Chef Marco Diaz,ordered pizza and did all the things friends do on holidays.
After a while they ran out of ideas on what to do....
Mr and Miss Diaz were over at Grandma Diaz's house for the weekend.
Marco remembered that they had an attic full of interesting stuff,
So the teens decided to go look for things to do on the attic...
In the process of digging through tons and tons of old,random,rusty things,Star stumbled upon a strange contraption.
"What is this?"She questioned.She then picked up the item and inspected it curiously.
She accidentally pushed a weird button and the thing made a rather strange sound.
"What the?...."Said Star,but it sounded much louder than she intended it to be.
Then she realized that the strange mechanical thingy in her hand,made her louder.
"MARCO,SILVER,TOM!LOOK WHAT I FOUND"she ran towards everyone else,clutching the strange contraption in her hands.
"IT LOOKS LIKE A MECHANICAL ICE-CREAM CONE AND IT CAN MAKE ME LOUDER!!SEEEEEE!"Star yelled excitedly.
"AHHHH,TURN IT OFF,TURN IT OFF!"Screamed Silver while closing her ears with the palms of her hand.
Marco and Tom did the same.
"Stop Star,you are hurting our ear drums!"Said Marco and Took the machine out the princess's hands.
"This is a microphone,it is used to make people louder or to sing karaoke and stuff like that."Explained Marco.
"OH MY GOSH,I HEARED ABOUT KARAOKE!LETS DO A KARAOKE NIGH OR WHATEVER YOU PEOPLE CALL IT!"Screamed Star,while jumping up and down like a little kid on Christmas morning.
"It'll be fun I guess"said Silver.
"yeah,I dunno what the hell (haha I made a pun)that is,but it sounds fun"Added Tom.
"Well it's settled then"concluded Marco.

Marco found the karaoke player in a box somewhere and they all went back to the living room.Then Marco set up the karaoke system and connected it to the tv.
"All done."Said Marco proudly,while cleaning his hands from invisible dust.
"So what kinds of songs does this thing have?"asked Silver.
"All kinds!Here,take this song "menu"and choose"said Marco and passed the song list to Silver.

They all chose some songs to sing.
Star sang "Do you wanna build a snowman?"
Marco completely refused to sing anything,insisting that he couldn't sing,but Star was able to convince him to sing one of the Spanish songs that were on the list,although no one fully understood what the lyrics meant,they couldn't not note that his singing was pretty good.
Then it was Toms turn to choose a song.He looked through the list and saw a particular song that caught his attention.
"I want this one."He said pointing at the name,which read "Emperor's new clothes"
"This song actually fits you perfectly,cuz this song actually takes place in hell(you live there)and the main character is a Demon(Satan)!"Said Star and grinned.
Then the song started.Tom took the microphone and started singing the words which appeared on the screen.
Silver just stared in awe when she heard how good he sounded when he sang,Marco sounded more cheesy,but Tom sounded all cool and badass.
After the song finished Tom suggested to sing together with Silver,she said that she'll pass on that,but a simple"Ok if you don't want to sing with me ,I'll just  sing with Star then"was enough to convince Silver.
"So which song do you want to sing?"Questioned Silver.
"Waiting for Superman"grinned Tom.
The song started and he started singing
She's watching the taxi driver,he pulls away
She's been locked up inside her apartment a hundred days

Then Silver joined him

She says,"Yeah,he's still coming,just a little bit late
He got stuck at the laundromat washing his cape"
She's just watching the clouds roll by and they spell
Her name like Lois Lane
And she smiles,oh the way she smiles....
*singing intensifies*
She's talking to angels,
Counting stars
Making a wish on a passing car
She's dancing with strangers,
Falling apart
Waiting for superman
To pick her up in his arms,yeah,his arms,yeah
*singing calms down*

She's out on the corner trying to catch a glimpse
Nothing is making sense
She's been chasing an answer,a sign lost in the abyss,
This Metropolis

She says ,"Yeah,he's still coming,just a little bit late
He got stuck at the five and Dime saving the day"
She says,"If life was a movie,then it wouldn't end like this,
Left without a a kiss"

Silver was all into the song and then Tom looked at her without stopping singing,she noticed and looked back at him,he smiled and winked at her.She blushed and smiled back.

Still she smiles,the way she,yeah
*singing intensifies*
She's talking to angels,
She's counting the stars
Making a wish on a passing car
She's dancing with strangers,
She's falling apart
Waiting for Superman to pick her up
In his arms,yeah,in his arms,yeah
She's waiting for Superman...
...to lift her up and take her anywhere
Show her love and flying through the air
Save her now before it's too late tonight
Oh,at the speed of light
And she smiles

She's talking to angels,
She's counting the stars
Making a wish on a passing car
She's dancing with stranger
Falling apart
Waiting for Superman to pick her up
In his arms,yeah,in his arms,yeah
She's waiting for Superman...

...to lift her up and take her anywhere
Show her love,oh,and flying through the air
Save her now before it's too late tonight
She's waiting for Superman.

The song finished,Tom and silver were both smiling and Star and Marco were clapping for them.

The rest of the night went pretty well,Tom kept complimenting Silver's singing ,but she kept saying that she is not that good at singing.
The group of friends had a few more bowls of nachos,and watched a movie marathon.

By the time the clock struck midnight,they were all asleep.
Star fell asleep on top of the coffee table(don't ask me how and why),Marco on the floor next to a bowl of nachos(again don't ask me how and why)and Silver fell asleep cuddled with Tom on the couch.

____________________________________________________________.                                                                     The END
I hope you enjoyed my little one-shot :)
1200 words...hmmm..not bad..not bad :D
Special thanks to silverrose2014 for the idea for this one-shot^-^
have a nice day everyone!:D