Chapter 1 - Pilot

Stephens POV: 

" Dear Diary I lost control today everything I have kept berried inside came rushing to the surface, I'm simply not able to resist her"  

Jeremy POV: 

I sit in the mystic falls grill  because Vick is working I need to talk to her, "Hey" I say as she picks up drinks off the counter, she looks at me saying "Working" as she picks up her tray. She goes over to bring Matt and Tyler their drinks. "thanks Vick" Matt says, Vicky looks at Tyler smiling as she says "do you need another refill?" He says "I would love one" as she walks away. Matt noticed Tyler staring at her. "Don't tell me your hooking up with my sister" Tyler lies saying "I'm not". I walk over to Vicky again.. "Hey Vicky whats your deal? Summer you act one way then school starts you cant be bothered". She roles her eyes "Look Jeremy I really appreciate all the pharmaceuticals but you cant keep following me like a lost puppy" I get mad "whens the last time you had sex with a lost puppy!?" she whispers "keep it down I don't want to tell the world I de-flowed Elana's  brother" she went on more "Jeremy we hooked up over a drug haze it's over, you got to back off before you ruin things with Tyler and I" It made me sick "come on hes a total douche, he only want's you for you'r ass" she gets mad "Ya well what do you want me for?" as she smacks my shoulder with hers stomping away.   

 Carolines POV: 

Bonnie and I walk into mystic falls, "His name is Stephine Salvatore, He lives with his Uncle up at the old boarding house he hasn't live her since he was a kid, Military family so they moved around a lot, hes a Gemini and his favorite colors blue" Bonnie looks at me "you got all that in one day?" I quickly say "Oh please I got that between 3 and 4 period, were planning a June wedding"As I flip my hair. 

Elana's POV: 

"I'm meeting Bonnie at the grill" I say to Aunt Jenna as I walk she says "okay have fun.. wait I got this don't stay out to late its a school night" I laugh "Well done Aunt Jenna". I grab my jacket and open the door, it was Stephine "Oh I was about to knock" I laughed how did you know were I live?" He pulls out my Diary "I asked the first person I saw, its a small town" I smiled " oh my Diary, I must have left it thank you" he looked at me seriously "Don't worry I didn't read it" I was surprised "Oh? most people would have" he quickly replayed "Well I wouldn't want someone to read mine". "You keep a journal?" he said "well if I don't write it down I forget it" Yea "i'm just gonna un.. you don't have to wait out there" he stood out still "so were you going somewhere?" I smile "Yea i'm going with Bonnie for dinner, Do you wanna come?" he smiles "I would like that"

Stephine and I head into Mystic grills were Bonnie, Matt, Caroline and Tyler is. Matt looks mad but gets up. he comes to Stephine and I "Hi i'm Matt Donavon nice to meet you" Stephine smiles and says "Stephine Salvatore, nice too meet you" He looks at me. "hey Matt" he says quietly "Hi..". We all sit down at a table. Caroline asked Stephine "So you were born in Mystic Falls? He shacked his head "yea and moved when I was still young. Bonnie asked "Parents?" he looked at her "My parents passed away" looking at me "Im so sorry" I say, "any sibling?" he smiled "none that I talk to I live with my Uncle". Caroline cut in "So Stephine, if your new then you dont know about the party tomorrow"  he asks me "Are you going?" I smile "uh" Bonnie cuts in "of coarse she is" 

Stephine's POV:

My Uncle walks in with a news paper saying "you promised" I was confused. I look at it: "Animal attack" I say "this wasn't me it was an animal" he looked angry "don't give me that, I know the game you tare them up enough that they suspect an animal attack, you said you had it under control" I glared at him "And i do" taking the paper. He says "Please Uncle Stephine its a different town now its been quiet for years, but there are people who still remember and you being here is just gonna stuff things up" I quickly say "Its not my attention" He says "Then what is, why did you come back? after all this time why now?" I get mad "I don't have to explain my self" He says calmly "I know that you cant change who you are but you don't belong here anymore"I look down "were do I belong?" He says "I cant tell you what do you, but coming back was a mistake" as he puts the paper down and walks out. I open my Cabernet pulling out a Journal  from the rest of them and full out a photo of a girl who looks like Elana. " Katherine 1964"