Chapter 1 - Pilot

Jeremy's POV:

In the stoner pit I notice Vicky coming to me. I give her some pills "Dont take more then two in a six hour time" She looks up at me smiling. "Hey Vick ,I knew i would find you here with the crackheads" Tyler says walking towards us. "hey"she says hugging his arm as I smoke some more. Tyler looks at my black nails "Hey pew wants a call he needs his nail polish back" I insult him a bit as he trys to come at me "Tyler stop leave him" Vicky says quickly. as she kisses him walking away, I stay smoking more.

Elanas POV:

Bonnie quickly says "hold on who is that?" standing by the office I say "All I see is the back" Bonnie laughs "Yea a hot back" I laugh along, "Im sensing seadle" I look at her "Your really gonna run this whole sidekick thing into the ground huh?" She says sarcastically "Pretty much".

I see Jeremy going to the bathroom "Bonnie ill be right back" I walk into the boys bathroom seeing Jeremy putting eye drops in his eyes. I grab his chin pulling down, "Great your stoned and its the first day" he pulls away "Just chill" i glare at him "what is that stoner talk, your so cool were is it Jeremy?" I look around for it "stop!" He says quickly "I have nothing on me look are you crazy?" I look into his eyes "Jeremy you haven't seen crazy, I gave you a summer pass but i am done watching you destroy yourself" he stands up and I push his chest back down "nonono you know what? go ahead keep it up, but just know I'm going to be there to ruin you buzz ever time you got it?" A guy walks out of the bathroom, "Jeremy you are not this person so don't be this person" he looks mad "I don't need this" as he walks out.

I madly walk out and suddenly hit someone.. he was gorgeous, dark hair big blue eyes and wearing jeans and a leather jacket, we make eye contact "He says Is this the mens room" I tremble "uh.. Ye.. Yea it is Its a long story" I smile. he leads and lets me trough. "thank you" as I walk away. he stares at me and I look back.

In history, our teacher says "In 1864 it created a tremendous amount of tension with the state, as he talks Is turn my head a bit looking at the new guy, he looks back at me and smiles I quickly turn away smiling, bonnie behind me and Matt notices, I receive a text from Bonnie "HAWT-E. STARING @ U!" I read it under my desk smiling. he was still looking.

After school I decided to walk to the cemetery to write in my journal, a crow crows at me but I continue. I write; "dear diary, I made It trough the day.. I must of said I'm fine thanks, at least 30 times and I didn't mean it once but no one noticed. When someone asks how are you they really don't want an answer,"

I stop writing as a bird crows at me again.. "okay? Hi bird"... "not creepy or anything". It just crows, I suddenly notice fog coming out of no were and put my Diary down on the ground, I realize how scared I was and started running.. I look back and see a mysterious guy standing behind the Tomb. I run faster, going down a steep hill I fall. I quickly get back up I see the new guy in front of me I was surprised but happy. he says "You okay?" I take a deep breath and shake my head "Were you following me?" He shakes his head "No I uh I just saw you fall" I reply "Uh hu and you just happen to be in a cemetery? He looks into my eyes "I'm visiting, I have uh family here." I feel embarrassed "Oh wow I'm talk less I'm sorry its the fog it's making me foggy, and back there was this bird and it was uh all very hitch hockey for a moment that is the bird movie right?" He smiles at me and I smile back "I'm Elana" He reply's "Im Stephine " I interrupt "I know we have History together" he smiles "and English and French" I feel surprised "right" I say. He reaches and goes to my shoulder for a leaf. I blush, "thanks" I say calmly, we just smile and I say "nice ring" He lifts up his finger "Oh uh Its a family ring yea kinda stuck with it, weird right?" I quickly say "no no theres rings and then theres that." he looks down "are you bleeding?" I look also oh uh I dont know, i lift up my jean and a cut was there bleeding "Oh wow would you look at that" I say, he turns the other way "you should really get that cleaned" I look back "oh.." and he was gone.