" Oww and it's fine " I said taking my books from him as I got up I got a real good look at him. He was Hot with a capital H. He was mixed or a swirl I think he had a light brown complexion and light brown curls all over his head. He also had dark green eyes that looked almost black. He was physically in shape, I think he is on our track team, as I was looking at him he was looking at me with a smirk.

" Stop checking me out already " He said his smile getting bigger which exposed his white teeth and made my heart beat a hundred times faster.

" You wish cutie " I said deciding to play it cool which I think I failed at.

" Will you two stop flirting " Ms. Harvey said looking at us with a stern look.

" He was the one flirting " I said pointing a finger at him which he returned with a smirk.

" Pointing is so rude, I think you should give her detention Ms.Harvey. "

" Will you two come to my desk and stop it before you both get detention NOW !!"

" So much for stalling " I said under my breath which got a smile from Calvin.

" Now that I finally have your attention I would like to make you two a proposition " She said with a smile, I knew it was bad because she never smiles.

" What ? " I asked totally confused.

" The school needs volunteers for the clean up on Saturday this week with school ending and the janitors leaving today the school needs people to clean. I will raise your grades one letter if you volunteer. " She said not even looking at us just grading papers.

" Why us ? " Calvin asked.

" Because you are failing " She said slowly like we were dumb and unable to comprehend.

" Oh ... Well I'll go only if you do too " Calvin said turning to me. Why was he saying that I mean there were going to be other kids here it's not like he is going to be alone or anything right ?

" Umm ... I guess ? "

" Okay great take these forms fill them out and bring them in Friday " She said pulling out two yellow forms that said volunteer on the top in bold letters.

" Okay " We both said at the same time which caused us to laugh.

" So are you going to Jessica's party ? " He asked as we walked to lunch, the halls were empty lunch had already started.

" Yeah, you ? "

" Yeah, heard its gonna be awesome I've never been to one of hers before " he explained.

" Well stay away from me okay because when I'm near you I end up getting hurt " I said rubbing my head.

" Don't be such a baby !" He said holding the door to the cafeteria for me and laughing. Everyone turned to look at us some with hate probably from last period and some with jealousy, others with wonder.

" Well don't get stage fright Vivian " he said pushing me inside which caused me to jump at his touch but he didn't notice and just went to get some lunch. I went to my friends table they were all giving me smiles. This could only be so good.

" What ? " I asked as I sat down next to Alex.

" We didn't know you and cutie were going out !" Glenn said laughing.

" We do NOT GO OUT ! " I yelled and everybody including Calvin and turned around to look at us AGAIN and when he saw me he smiled and I couldn't help but smile back, this of course only added to my situation.