Chapter 3: Cloud

I followed Ike to Meta Knight, who motioned for Ike and Lucario to exit the office.

"What took you so long?" Meta Knight said.

"Kinda hard to leave Midgar without running into a couple of monsters, Meta Knight." I replied. Meta Knight sighed.

"I suppose you're right." He said. "But thanks for coming. Did anyone follow you?"

"No; I made sure of that."

"Good." I stretched a bit, then went back to focusing on Meta Knight.

"So, can I go now?" Just as I asked that, a huge explosion rocked the base.

"Dang it, not now!"  Meta Knight said, and slammed his hand on the intercom.

"Everyone get to the surface! Master Core is here!" Meta Knight shouted into it. Master Core?! Who's that?! I thought, grabbing my Buster Sword and running with Meta Knight. 

"Meta Knight! Who's Master Core?" I shouted. 

"It's the person I called you to fight! We need your help fighting him!" Meta Knight yelled back, and we went to an elevator. While they were on their way up, I started charging my Limit Break. "What are you doing?" Meta Knight asked.

"Charging my Limit." I replied, my eyes closed.

"And what does that do?"

"Well, it sort of...gives me a power boost." I explained, "But I can only use it once, and then I have to charge it again." Meta Knight nodded, and then my Limit was done charging. The elevator doors opened, and then we rushed out of it.

But we were too late.

A black, swarming, disfigured giant with one purple ball I guessed was an eye stood before us, a ship behind him. This must be Master Core..! I thought, and gripped my Buster Sword tighter. 

"Aah, Meta Knight. How glad I am that you joined me." Master Core said.

"The feeling isn't mutual, Master Core." Meta Knight said, and Master Core laughed.

"You know, I'm very, very upset that you killed Tabuu. He wasn't even fully trained, and had so much potential." Master Core's voice suddenly became malicious, "So now I'm here to kill you, and all of your friends." I noticed it became dark all of a sudden, and then two portals opened up. Out of one came a blonde swordsman with bare feet and a chainsaw-like sword. Out of the other came a woman with four guns: two in her hand and two on her heels.

"Corrin! Bayonetta! Finally, you came!" Meta Knight said.

What?!