The Jock and The Nerd

I have posted this story in fictionpress before, just thought I should make that clear before anyone accused me of stealing this  xD

Warning:

-It will get graphic

-It will get cliche (I mean, it is basically written in the title)

-It will be guy on/in guy

-It will be high school

-It will be my story and my grammar isn't all that good.

-Eh

---------------

"And the king of the school is..."

Even before the person behind the microphone could say the name, there was already a chorus coming from all of the students in the hallways of the school that were listening to the announcement, chanting the name of "Azira Dragons!"

In one particular laboratory, however, the owner of the name was leisurely pouring a green coloured chemical into another test tube, his light blue eyes hidden behind the google. There was a small smile on his pink-ish thin lips, like he was actually enjoying himself doing the work.

Then again, he was. Just not because of the actual work.

"Azira." His partner called out; at the same time, the DJ called out the same name and cheers could be heard from all over the school. Azira looked up, the smile turned into a questioning one. "Shouldn't you be out there celebrating or something?" The other male asked, his brown eyes fixed on Azira's with his hair being pinned on the side with bunny clips to avoid them from going into his eyes.

Azira just rolled his eyes. He then looked once at his test tube, taking note of the time before closing it and putting it into the rack. "Zen.." He said, making his way to the black-haired male. "If I want to be out there, I will be out there." He stopped when he reached the table Zen was sitting, and prompted himself to the surface, sitting cross-legged in front of the clutter of books. "Anyway, it's just a stupid title."

Alexander Sams placed the pen he was holding on the book in front of him and looked at Azira with a raised eyebrow. "You are being crowned as the king of school, alongside Ellisa Grend – the school sweetheart- as your queen. Normal people would think that as a huge honor."

Azira just shrugged.

'Then again, Azira doesn't actually fit into the normal category.' Zen thought, picking up his pen again to give his full attention to the book in front of him. Azira was the school quarterback, the star and captain of the team. He has been the ace since his first year and no one would doubted that he was the main reason why the team had won every single game that he played in.

Azira would frown when people said this out loud; he was in the opinion that it was a team win and not because of him, so no one actually said this in front of him. It wasn't a secret that Azira is extremely loyal to his friends and to his team. He had actually been sent to detention because he talked back to a teacher that kept on looking down on his teammate and a week-suspension for after getting into a fight with a guy that had dumped his friend and bragged around that he was only playing with her.

He was also the popular guy of the school. Azira was born with natural dirty-blond hair that he always kept it short and messy. Added to that is his light blue eyes and muscular body that was the result of hours and hours of training. All in all, it wasn't hard to see why Azira was crowned as the king of the school by the popularity votes.

And speaking of which, "Calling for Azira Dragons to accept his prize." The DJ said through the speaker, of which Azira, whom had went back to his test tube and was checking his watch, just raised his hand and gave a middle finger to the poor, whom can't even see it, DJ.