chapter 8

Kai's POV

Okay... So Jaewon is in her room, Jaera went out to run an errand... And I am alone. Great. Stuck doing this boring ass project, ALONE. Maybe I should ask Jaewon for help. Will she think I'm a weirdo? Wait, she's in her first year... She can't even help me with anything. Geez...

Just then, Jaewon came out again to the kitchen. I pretended to play around with the colours of the poster.

"I think you should make the colour lighter," Jaewon suddenly said.

"H-Huh..?" I stuttered, surprised by her sudden suggestion.

"The colour you guys are using right now, it hurts my eyes! I suggest that you should either make it more to the pastel side or make it a dark colour. And the font you guys are using, oh my God, Comic Sans? REALLY? Ugh, even elementary students use better fonts," Jaewon sighed, before putting down her cup on the table and sitting down beside me.

Her fingers pressed a bunch of different keys, and she was done changing the colour scheme and fonts of the whole poster completely in less than 5 minutes.

"How?" I asked, completely amazed by how fast she worked.

"What do you mean, 'how'? Do you not know all these shortcuts?" Jaewon replied, as if the shortcuts were common knowledge.

Jaewon spent some time to teach me the shortcuts of Adobe Illustrator, and extra things like colouring quickly, curving lines et cetera.

She taught, and I tried. I caught on pretty quickly, and Jaewon ended things by giving me a surprise quiz. I got all her questions correct.

Jaewon was a great teacher. She kept things short and simple, and explained every single thing so that I wouldn't get confused.

I can't find anything bad about this girl. She's just like her sister...

Jaewon's POV

I taught Jongin the ropes of Adobe Illustrator. He got it pretty quickly. Not bad for (what I assume to be) his first time. [I swear to God, if any of you think of the other 'first time'...]

He's cute when he focuses. He kinda pouts a little and he creases his eyebrows when he can't do it right.

I'm beginning to notice every little thing about him... And I still don't understand why I'm so curious about him.

I'm going against what Jaera said. I'm not going to stay away from him, Kyungsoo or Sehun. I'm going to talk to them, every chance I get.
-
A/N: YAY STORY UPDATE! First, I want to thank you all for the feedback. Second, please stay safe! Third, thank you for 100 votes! :D Lastly, can we please talk about how gorgeous Jongin looks in the photo my heart ㅠㅠ OFF TOPIC BUT DID YOU GUYS WATCH BTS' COMEBACK TRAILER IM NOT READY