CHAPTER 4

A/N: 3 easy tasks my dear readers. VOTE + COMMENT + FAN! ^^

Hear Me Now by Framing Hanley ~~~~~~~>

+ + + + + + +

CHAPTER 4

+ + + + + + +

I stared in shock at Zander's black eyes. The only thought I had was 'I'm not alone'. Confused? Well, yea, you should. The air was quiet and eerie. No hint of noise made. I stood up, Vinson, Caleb, and Alec watching my every move, and walked towards Zander. He was staring out of space and he slowly turned deathly pale and his now black eyes were wide.

I touched Zander's shoulder and was plunged into his dream state. My surroundings were suddenly changing. I looked around a dark clearing. I here rustling, hissing, snarling, and any kind of dangerous noise. No sign of Zander. I walked around aimlessly. I was one step away from the clearing 'til I heard a loud male's scream of horror. The voice was familiar. I swiftly turned around to Zander in the middle of the clearing screaming his heart out whilst being attacked by a gross looking demon. How do I know it's a demon? I've dealt with one before in the past and killed it mercilessly.

I held my hand out and flicked it to the right causing the demon to fly back into a tree. It hissed and another demon emerged from the woods. The demon was quite like a large turkey with a large beak, bony wings, and tall. I don't even want to describe what's in the hole of it's stomach. It snarled and lunged at me, but I simply flicked my wrist again to the right and the flew to several trees knocking it out completely. The first demon lunged, but with with one heated glare with my now red eyes, it was set on fire and turned to ash, but not with out a loud screech.

I ran to a bleeding Zander and with one touch I summoned a gift to heal is wounds.

"Thanks." He muttered. "How did you-" 

"I touched your shoulder and I was plugged into your day dream." I sighed. "You're the same as me aren't you?" I asked after a couple of seconds.

"By the same you mean..." He started.

"A Summoner." I finished for him.

"Yea..." He answered with a sigh. "Wait, how do you know I was a summoner. You can't even know unless..." He trailed off.

I smirked at him. "I'm no ordinary Summoner, Zander." I said.

"Oh..." He said. He snapped his head to me and narrowed his eyes. "Then what then?" He asked.

"We have to wake from our dream state." I changed the subject. With one flicker of light, we were both back from the dream.

'Wow..." Vinson, Alec, and Caleb said in unison. I looked at them with a blank expression. What I though before about telling them about all my powers disintegrated. I didn't tell them everything, it was just the little parts, and I planned not to...

+ + +

I was in my room, silently thinking. I let out one of my biggest secrets about being a Summoner, but only to Zander since he's like me, but maybe if I lied and told him I wasn't a Summoner and he was just daydreaming, then I can get my secret back. I sighed. I have many more secrets also that will be revealed someday.

I heard a stiff knock. "Come in!" I called out. The door opened slowly and Zander came in. Speak of the devil and he shall appear, I thought with a mental snort.

"Why are you here Zander?" I asked innocently. I might as well try lying to him about what previously happened.

"I know you know what happened, Eva." He said with all seriousness. "You are like me and I'm like you, but like you said 'you're no ordinary Summoner'. Then what kind are you then?" He asked. Aw, dang, I just couldn't lie to him can't I!?

I sighed. "Yea, I'm like you." I said ignoring the question.

"Answer my question, Eva." He demanded with a stern voice. "What Summoner are you?" He said.

I thought for a moment. I sighed. AGAIN! "I-"

Just at that moment, the door busted open and dozens of men ran in. A tall buff guy with protective gear and a glowing cross bow slung on his back stood at the front. I'm guessing the leader. I stared at them, bored. The rest of the Halo's End High gang (Vinson, Alec, Caleb) was pushed into the room.

The leader bowed and so did the rest of the guards. "Princess Eva. Your father needs you." He spoke. The guys started at me in complete shock.

And you know what I did?

I...

+ + + + + + + + + + + + +

A/N: Hello fellow jell-os! I'm back from my short vacation and I just wrote PART 1 of CHAPTER 4! Yes...!

REMEMBER THE DRILL! ^^

VOTE + COMMENT + FAN!

or else.... Na, I'm just joking! maybe.... >:D

<3  &  Cupcakes,

PARALIZEDxRIOTZ