Delinquent School for The Gifted

A/N: NEW STORY!? -GASPS- YES NEW STORY EVERYONE! Give the story a chance! 

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! or FAN! or COMMENT!  Exclamation points rock! There's not much info. about the main character because it's more for a curious effect.

Here's the story...

+ + + + + + +
CHAPTER 1
+ + + + + + + 

Wind rushed passed me as I flitted through the forest. I heard low footsteps trailing behind me and    didn't stop to take the risk to look back for obvious reasons; not to be caught. 

"STOP!" A man yelled close behind me. I didn't stop, but instead flitted faster and faster until I lost them. Once I didn't hear any more footsteps I stopped by a near-by motel. I walked through the doors and up to the front desk. There was a man that looked to be in his mid-forties and I gave a false smile when I reached the desk. 

"Hello, may I pay for a room?" I asked politely. The man looked up and shot me a glare. "Fine!" He snapped. Gosh, pmsing much, I thought. I paid him two hundred dollars and grabbed the key he handed to me.

I head up the elevator and walked though the halls looking for room 23. I stopped in front of the door and inserted the key, twisted it, and walked in. I jumped on the bed and fell asleep, not bothering to change my clothes.

+ + +

I woke up to whispers from inside my room, but instead of opening my eyes I kept them close to listen into their conversation.

"...let's take her now", a man said gruffly.

"I know, we should. Let's take her before she wakes up", said a familiar man's voice. I think he's from the guy who tried to tell me to 'stop' from the forest. I felt someone grab my waist and by instinct, I swung my right foot back, hitting him directly on his manhood. He loosen his grip on me and held his little friend. I then turned to the other guy and kick him on the left side of his head. He fell down with a 'oof'. I snickered and ran the hell out of there.

I ran past the desk while throwing the guy on the front desk the keys.

I ran out the door and headed to the woods. I heard footsteps behind me. Ugh, not again! I thought. This time I stopped and spun around into a defensive stance. The two guys instantly stopped.

I glared at them.

"What do you want!?" I yelled with venom laced on my voice. They visibly flinched. "What!?" I yelled again. They flinched again, but one of them grew some balls and spoke up.

"We are here to take you." He spoke with confidence. I glared at him. He flinched at my eyes that looked of two black orbs.

"Take me where?" I asked. The two men looked at each other then back to me. "To Halo's End High." They said unison. I looked deep into each of the men's eyes and spotted that none of  them where lying to me.

I nodded. "OK, then why are you here to send me to high school?" I asked.

One of them took a step towards me while I took a step back.

"You are a delinquent, are you not?" A guy asked whilst smirking.

I glared at him. I thought about it. Vandalizing, high-jacking cars, punched a teacher in the nose, being caught street racing and street fighting, et cetera. 

I sighed. "Fine, I am. What's it to you?" I asked rudely. 

He smirked. "Oh, nothing. But we do have a school well-fit for you." He said.