Suddenly the basement door opens and I hear heavy footsteps coming down towards us.

The guy who was driving before opens my cell door, "Time to start training."

"Training?" I ask as I walk closer to him.

"We have big plans for you, now come on." He answers and I nod before quickly walking out of the cell.

He takes my upper arm before leading me up out of the basement.

He leads me to a gym looking room. It has a treadmill, weights, punching bag, knives, guns, mannequins and targets.

He lets go of my arm and I stand there as he walks over to a locker looking thing. He grabs clothes out of the locker before coming over and giving them to me.

"Change." He demands.

"Here?" I ask and he nods.

I sigh before slipping my feet out of my pumps. I take off my cardigan before turning my back to the guy. He unzips me and I slip my dress off leaving me in my black lace bra and panties. I pick up the exercise shorts and slip them on. The only thing left for me was a sports bra so I sigh before picking it up and putting it on.

The guy nods in approval before picking up my clothes and shoes then taking them to the locker.

"You'll start on the treadmill." He says and I nod before walking over to the treadmill.

I stand on it and he turns it on. I start walking with it until he puts it on faster then I start running. It was at a good pace so he leaves it alone and just stands there watching me run.

I was reasonably fit so this wasn't too hard but I didn't know how long I would be able to last at this speed.

****

TWO HOURS LATER...

I learned this guy's name is Bryan and the other guy's name is Matthew.

Anyway Bryan has been watching me run for the past two hours and he finally slows it down to a stop. I walk off the treadmill with my legs feeling like jelly.

"You did better than I thought you would. We are done for the day." Bryan says before walking towards the locker.

He gets out a towel, t-shirt and shorts before coming over and handing them to me.

"Shower is in the room in the back so have a quick shower and get changed then I'll take you to the kitchen for some food." He instructs and I nod before walking to the back room.

I have a quick shower before drying myself and changing. I then walk back out to the gym area and Bryan leads me through the mansion until we reach the kitchen.

He tells me to sit down and I do. He moves around for a while making me food until a BLT sandwich and smoothie was placed in front of me.

"Thank you." I say and he nods.

I quickly eat my food and have my drink. It was extremely delicious.

He hands me a bag before leading me down to the cells again. He locks me in my cell and I sit down against the wall with the bag on my lap.

"Did they hurt you?" My mum's voice asks.

"No but they have had me running on a treadmill for the past two hours so my legs feel like jelly." I answer with a sigh.

"What's in the bag, sweety?" She asks and I shrug before opening it. Food.

I grab the piece of paper that was sitting on top of the sandwiches.