chapter one

Live, light, love and laughter.
These were the for L's Hinata Hyuga wanted in her life but knew she could never have...

Liѵɛ- Hinata wanted to live her life her way not her father's.
Light - to Hinata her life was filled with darkness
Love- Hinata wanted to experience the love she never had with her own family.
Laughter-she had never heard anyone in her family laugh never ever not since her mother died. So she wanted to experience that abundantly.

§

Fıяsţ Ԁѧʏ oғ sċһooʟ

"Hey Neji, i hear your cousin's going to join us here at KHS" yelled Konuro, with a huge grin on his face imaging neji's cousin in his head mostly naked 'Prevert ,dirty minded piece of shit'. Neji thought until Tenten placed her hand on his shoulder he gave a slight blush knowing his fiancé is near. Everyone at Konoha High are either married, engaged or single or even dating someone. The school is split in to four groups ;the nerds, the popular, the freaks and the jocks

Nerds leader   
Sai
But - (he's dating one of the popular girls ino yamanaka)

Leader of popular group
Sasuke uchiha (single) , every girl in Konoha High was or is in love with sasuke

Leader of the freaks
Rock Lee

Leader of jocks
Naruto Uzumaki, (he is a hyper active knuckle head ninja and there is a huge rivalry between him and sasuke ).

Ring,ring,ring

The bell rang and all the students went to class. Sasuke was in the back row staring out the window until he heard the door open, to see kakashi sensei and a blue haired beauty with a white skirt and lavender shirt with black shoes "Good morning everyone" kakashi sensei "Good morning sensei" everyone replied. "today we have a new student" he said. "Please introduce yourself" he asked, the girl "um my Name is Hinata Hyuga I'm the heiress of the Hyuga clan" she smiled "Hinata sit next to sasuke in the row at the back please". she nodded and walked towards the back row she stumbled a bit but was cort by Garah their faces inches apart Hinata blushed like crazy until Neji tapped him on the shoulder and helped his cousin up to straighten her self. she sat down next to sasuke who was staring at her, 'odd, I know I placed on roll-on this morning. Do I stink?' she thought as his stare become intense.

Ring ,ring ,ring

Lunch time

As Hinata was packing her bag, Sasuke noticed that not once had she glared at him Or smiled or tried to flirt 'who the hell is she' Sasuke thought and then she was gone.

Hey guys doesn't seem that bad right hope you like it
Vote
Comment
Share
And read more
1. Tears
2.the past effects the present
3.arranged marriage
4.their love