We're Going on a Trip on Our Little Rocke- School Bus

Start from the beginning

    "And Riker!" Lynn joined in.

  I sat back in my chair and gasped in disbelieve. I knew I had to find him no matter what it took. 

     "Oh no, someone get Mrs. Miller, Jordan's star struck again!" Jeffrey shook his head, but I didn't care about his smart remark. I was going to be in the same city as my dream guy!

     I grinned a mile wide as I watched out the window at the the buildings, grass, and trees that passed us by. Slowly my eyes started to droop and I collapsed on to my Duck pillow pet named Ducky Momo. His name really doesn't matter, but come on Ducky Momo is just so cute so I had to mention him!

      "Jordan! Look we're here!" I opened my eyes and stretched. I gazed outside the window to see the tall buildings and traffic jams all around us. 

      "It's beautiful!" I gasped.

      "JORDAN LOOK!" Megan screamed and pointed to the sidewalk outside a theatre.

    I turned to look out the window and saw the blonde beauty in all his glory. R5 was standing there on the street! 

    "Oh.... my... gosh!" I leaped from my seat and ran to the front of the bus. I grabbed the little handle and pulled open the doors of the bus and hopped out.

      "Jordan! You get back here right now, missy!" Our teacher called after me, but I ignored her. 

     I darted through the maze of cars as they all-

    HONK! 

         "Get outta the way!"

        "What's wrong with you?!" 

   "Watch it, kid!" The angry civilians ranted as I passed them.

      "Sorry!" I jumped on top of a taxi and leaped onto the clear part of the road, "Ross!" I yelled and jumped up. He looked over his shoulder and saw me jumping and waving at him. He tilted his head like a dog would when they're confused. He smiled and waved back at me.

       I sighed a big sigh as I took another dramatic step towards him.

  HONK! BEEEEEEEEEEEEP! "Move!" 

     BAM!

    The yellow cab hit me pretty hard, but not hard enough to kill me. I fell flat on my back on the cold hard ground. I heard the rustle of foot steps and slamming of car doors all around me as I felt this aching pain in my head. 

     "Oh my gosh, are you ok?!" I heard the angelic voice as I slowly tried to blink my eyes open.

     The light of the sun glared down on top of Ross's blond hair. I gazed around at the blurry faces of the members of R5. I saw the concern on his blurry face under the bright lights.

       "Are you ok? Jordan?" He asked again, "Jordan?" 

     "You know my name?" I smiled to myself, closing my eyes once more.

   "Duh I know your name, I'm your best friend!" He laughed.

        "What?" I sat up and looked around.

    I was back on the bus floor.

    "Ugh!" I sighed as I rubbed the back of my aching head, "What happened?" I gazed around at a group of my friends who were circled over me, peering down at me like I was a bug under a microscope.

     "You were sleeping and we went over a bump and you hit your head on the window and fell on the ground." Kariann explained. 

        I stood up and became extremely dizzy. It took me a few minutes to be able to see clearly enough to plop back down in my seat.