We meet again

She began bolting towards the darkness of the trees. She'd just made it to a tall light barked tree when she felt hands brace her shoulders. Ryuga spun her around and pinned her to the tree with his hands firmly on her shoulders. His eyes, his deep blazing golden eyes that hid a million secrets and unspoken thoughts pierced into her own. At first he looked angry but then his expression softened into something less threatening.

"Listen, I just want to talk. I know you're afraid of me, but there's no need to be.....I don't want to hurt you and I wont so don't fight me" he said.

Inside Sarah felt her muscles and nerves settle and relax. She realized that for some reason, she believed in his words not to harm her. Maybe because she knew him well.

"You did this to me" she began and turned her face to the side so she don't look in his dominating glare. "You made me a coward now" she said. He let go of one of her shoulders and griped her chin in one of his hands, forcing her to maintain eye contact. She was surprised herself when she didn't take this as a chance to run away again.

"You are no coward Sarah, not at all. I know what o did to you, but it wasn't me; I mean I had no control over myself back then. And i'm deeply sorry that i've scared you so much" he said softly. Sarah stayed silent, 'He apologized!, this must be a trick. The Ryuga I know would never apologized' she thought.

For a while, Ryuga's stare fell blank. He wasn't looking at her, more like in her soul; trying to read her emotions and thoughts. "So how have you been?" he asked then let go of her completely and sat down on the ground. Wary if she should do the same, she stayed standing. His back was to her, somehow he knew he'd convinced her to stay and talk.

"Alright, rough at first but then better, still not as strong as before. I believe i've forgotten how to truly beyblade" she replied. Ryuga sighed then picked up a piece of wood and threw it of into the distance. "You just don't forget how to beyblade. Its like riding a bike, once the skill is learned. Nothing can erase it from your memory. But sometimes you need to refresh your memory" he explained.

Intrigued by his conversation, no longer scared. Sarah sat down next to him, still keeping her a decent distance. She thought she saw his lips curl into a smirk. "So how do I do that, how do I refresh my memory?" she asked.

"Like this" he said then climbed up to his feet in one swift movement. He bent down and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up as well. He put his hands on her shoulders while he went around to the back of her and repositioned her to face a tree outside of the park in the forest. The warmth of his touch made her shiver and she blushed because she knew that with his sharp senses there was no way Ryuga could have miss that.

He snaked a hand down from her shoulder to her hip where he removed her launcher from her silver belt and with the other hand, he let it grace slowly and steadily to her hidden pocket and plucked out Light L-Drago; being careful not to touch her breast. He stretched both arms around her, extending them out in front. Unconsciously she lent back just a little, pressing herself onto his chest ever so lightly. From the position she could feel his slow, strong heartbeat thump into her shoulder blade; his scent was seductive in a way. Though she had no ides what the smell was, but she loved it.

"Now" he began, his tone as confident and lecturing as ever, "We put Light L-Drago in it's launcher" he said. "I know that, i'm not a complete idiot!" she snapped, the fact that she was able to scold him proved that she was no longer afraid of him. She took the launcher and Light L-Drago in her own hands. Yet Ryuga held her wrist very gently. She assumed that he was going to guide her movements. He chuckled, all of this amused him. "Step by step" he teased. A little annoyed that he thought of her as so inexperienced she went to rip Light L-Drago out of the launcher when Ryuga tightened his grip on her wrist.