Xyreis x Male!Reader

From left to right:

Arabella, Mary Rose, Xyreis & Michelle

You were walking down the dark streets at night. Walking around at night never did scare you or anything. You looked up when you heard a twig snap. A guy was standing there with a bloodied knife. You sweat dropped.

'Oh shit...'

The guy started walking towards you so you made a run for it. You looked back & saw him chasing you with his knife still in his hand. You started to pant & run faster. You knew that people are already asleep at this time of night so you didn't bother to ask for help. You made a turn but regretted it when you were in a dead end alleyway.

You: Oh fuck...

You mumbled to yourself as you felt the killer behind you. You turned around & saw him get dragged up by someone. You raised an eyebrow but your confused face changed into a terrified one when you heard his screams.

You: What the hell is going on...

You looked up & saw someone standing there, looking down at you. The person was wearing a ninja mask, covering their face. It was dark so you can't really see if it's a girl or a boy. The person raised their two katanas that has blood on them & jumped down infront of you.

'I guess I'm going to die here.'

The person then put her katanas back & walked towards you. You stepped back but your back hit the wall. The person leaned closer to your face while squinting their eyes. The person let out a muffled groan of annoyance & stepped back. The said person then removed their mask, revealing a girl with long black hair that went down to her waist, black eyes that seemed to gleam & fair skin.

Xyreis: It's you again.

You: What do you mean? I don't even know you.

Xyreis: I mean, that it's you again. The guy who always walks around at night. No wonder you were a target of killers around this city.

You: How do you know I always walk around at night? You're a stalker huh?!

She scoffed & turned back to you.

Xyreis: No. My sisters & I are always on look out at night.

She put her mask on then turned her back to you & looked back.

Xyreis: You should go home before another killer finds you.

She said, her voice muffled by the mask but you can still understand. She was about to jump up the roof but you quickly grabbed her wrist. She looked up at you & raised an eyebrow.

Xyreis: What?

You: I...still haven't gotten your name.

She smiled underneath her mask & removed it again.

Xyreis: Xyreis. My name is Xyreis Midnight.

You: I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you & thanks for saving my butt earlier.

Xyreis: No prob dude. Anyways, I gotta go. My sisters are probably worried about me.

She was about to go but stopped when you asked:

You: Can I go with you? You know, so I can meet these sisters of yours.

She tuned back to you & put her mask on.

Xyreis: Fine. You can.

She smirked underneath her mask & quickly lifted you up then carried you bridal style. Damn she's strong.

Your eyes widened & cheeks flushed which made her smirk wider.

Xyreis: Shocked?

You: Hell yeah. I've never been carried by a girl like this before. Maybe it's because girls can't carry me.

Xyreis chuckled.

Xyreis: Alrighty then. Hang on.

She quickly jumped up & jumped from roof to roof with you in her arms. You looked around a saw that it was about 4:23 because some of the houses' lights started to turn on. In your place, some people are used to waking up at 4:00 am or 5:00 am. Xyreis landed perfectly on her feet & set you down. She removed her mask & turned to you.

Xyreis: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Hmm?

Xyreis: Remember this OK?

You: OK. What is it?

Xyreis: Never tell people about my sisters & I going out in the middle of the night & jumping up in the roofs.

She said with a sad look on her face.

You: Hey, what's wrong?

Xyreis: N-Nothing. It's just that before, I had a boyfriend who I thought loved me. When he found out about our secret, he tried to spread it around. I had no choice but to kill him. I never got over him but when I found out that he was cheating on me the whole time, I forgot about him completely.

You: Wait. So you kill people?

Xyreis: Only the ones who cause trouble around the city.

You: How come people don't suspects anything?

Xyreis: My older sister had this gun thingy that makes people forget. When we kill, she will make everyone who knew that person forget about them but shooting them with the gun.

You: Wow. So you're sister is an inventor?

Xyreis: Eh...only sometimes. She's actually a sporty girl but also smart.

You nodded your head slowly. She smiled & grabbed your hand. She led you down an alleyway.

You: How about you?

Xyreis: Huh?

You: What do you do around your sisters?

Xyreis: Oh. Well, I don't do much...

You: Why is that?

Xyreis: My sisters don't really notice me that much...I like to stay in my room, waiting for them to call me for something. Sometimes, it never happens. They just completely forget about me.

You: Sounds rough.

Xyreis: It is but they're my sisters & I love them no matter what.

You smiled at this & kept following her. You two stopped at the very end of the alleyway & Xyreis pushed a secret button that made the wall open.

You: Awesome...

She chuckled & dragged you in with her. You two walked hand in hand in the dark, the only noise were your footsteps. You realized that you were holding her hand & blushed. Lucky you it was dark or else she would've noticed.

You squinted your eyes when you two entered two huge doors that led to a really homey looking house.

~ Xyreis says that she loves being alone but in the inside, she's actually broken because of her loneliness. Her sisters once stopped her from committing suicide but that doesn't stop Xyreis from trying to do it again someday. ~