How I Met Markiplier's Channel(ur Opinion) ~

So it was a sunny day and i was happy... Just kidding let's get the story straight ...

It was Monday... Noone home, i was alone.. I had a lot of stress and also depression and i had so much homework (everyday i have). Then i take my knife (yeah i have knife, deal with it xD) and point it at my flesh, basically in my heart. I though it will be ok to see a last video on youtube before i will end my life..It's not that i didn't have friends or a great happy, i had and still have both of them. Then i saw in the famous videos a video that was a fnaf1 gameplay.. It was uploaded from Markiplier and i was like who the heck is markiplier... Niah i don't care this is my last video before i end my life...and when i was ready to just kill myself and the knife was besides my flesh, bonnie jumpscared. Markiplier was scared and he was screaming a little like a girl (XD). That made me laugh and feel happy and cheerful again. I smiled and then i understood that i smiled really for the first time in my life. Watching Markiplier's videos made my day and took away depression. Then it hitted...Daniel,one of the cyndago guys was dead and the reason.. He killed himself.. So it was basically a suicide. Mark was so sad that stopped for one whole week to make videos. I was like he needs his time it's ok, i will be alright. But i wasn't.. That week was the worst week of my life. Stress and depression visited me. I checked everyday youtube but nothing from Markiplier. On Monday i thought not to check because it will be a little stupid to check everyday because i was like a fangirl. Then on Tuesday i clicked on youtube to listen some Trap Nation, Suicidesheep and Trap City.. And on my nofictations i saw a video called "Mark is back" (i dont remember the actual title) uploaded 5 minutes ago. I was so happy again and cheerful, i comment in his video something like "Welcome back, we will never forget u!" and this made my whole day better...

After all this i would like to say that the most happy, cheerful, strong and energetic people that make tha others laugh or feel better in the end... Something bad happens to them.. I was a cheerful and strong girl that tried to make everyone happy and laugh even the others were sad or no. In the end i had depresion and NOONE   was there for me...

So that's my story.. It was a sad one or not? Pliz tell me at the comments and tell me ur story how you met Markiplier's channel. I would like to hear your story! See ya~Z

Also don't be scared if u have depression, u will be ok. All people have good and bad times in their lifes. But pliz don't end ur life, it doesn't worth it! You must be strong! Don't be scared to talk about ur problems! <³