Sex it up

This situation has brought out my inner bitch, time to step up my sexiness. Show this bastard what he will never have or taste again.

I call up my girl Mari for a little shopping later today, and she got me in with her girl Diamond to give me a new hair do. She works at a salon in the hood called Around DaWay, those chicks will hook you up!

I wanted to look sexy today, maybe dress a little slutty. I have to be at the salon by 10:00am.

I slip on a lil Beyonce-Flawless as I get dress and decide to turn my alter ego on.while deciding on a name I slip on a pair of short Jean shorts, throw on a white tee,step my feet in a pair of Red Jimmy Choo heels.

I'm looking damn good, feeling myself. #Flawless

Lotion up with that Amber Blush from Bath n Body works, throw on some jewelry and grab my purse!, Yass hunny I was ready to go.

I jump in my Altima head towards Around DaWay Salon, music turnt up with my shades on and windows down.

As I pull up all eyes already on me, at first I felt a little self conscious. But I was like GiGi own it, GiGi my alter ego name love it!

As I walk forward to go into the salon I see Lena oldest son walking my way, my heart flutters from the way he looking at me smiling. I haven't seen him since he was 18 years old and went off to the Air Force.

Looking like a fine ass J.Cole in camouflage pant's black shirt, and black sneakers.

He stops me and ask don't I know you? I said yes I use to be a friend of your mom. He looked at me kind of funny, he heard the anger in my voice.

I don't know what my mom did to you, I know about her reputation of sleeping with someone's man or husband and in no way do I agree with her actions.

I'm sorry, it's something I rather not discuss at this moment and right now I don't want to be bitter towards you Jamal I say seductively.

Oh you know my name uh?!, I'm on my way out of town visiting family and friends. I will like to see you again get your name and number, you know be friends.

I hear what he saying and my mind I'm already plotting, and since he doesn't recognize me right now I want give him my real name. I already made up my mind that I will get some of that dick.

I'm GiGi let me see your phone I will add my number, send me a text I'll lock you in. Let just keep this between us, I don't want your mom to know.

Oh most definitely, and maybe next time you will tell me what happen.I just smiled as he walk off jump into his Mercedes G Wagon, waving good bye to me.

I go plans for Jamal ass, I wonder if this hoe of a mom is in this salon, definitely where he was coming from or was he visiting a girlfriend.Hell I don't know, I'm definitely will find out.