Chapter 1

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Ugh!" I slap my alarm clock off my night stand and onto the floor. It was 12 pm, and yes I do need n alarm clock to wake me up. If I didn't, I could sleep till three. Don't judge me. Anyway I have been dreading this day since it was first brought up. The day I move in with my brother Tom. Now don't get me wrong, I love my brother to death, but I really don't want to move in with him and his friends for many reasons.

1) I am being forced to by my parents. They think it will do me good to stay with him for a while because I'm getting "out of control" as they would say. 2) Tom is a complete slob. I'm kind of the neat freak of the family, so I don't even want to imagine what has gone on in that house, how messy it is. 3) I don't want to be stuck in a house filled with horny 20 year old boys getting drunk all the time. Oh yeah, one of them can't drink yet, though I forget his name. Oh well. Anyway, back to the list.

4) I have to leave my friends, and my boyfriend. My friends, Bella and Bri, have always been there for me since the beginning of high school. We have been together ever sine, and now I'm being forced to move almost 2 hours away from them?! Hell no! And then there's my boyfriend Daniel. We haven't been together for long, it will be 4 months in a few days, but I have so much fun with him! But now that I'm "moving" I don't know what's going to happen with us. But now I have to get this day over with and done.

I sighed and got out of bed. I picked up my clothes I had put out yesterday and walked down the hall to my bathroom. I turned on the water, as I waited for it to heat up, I thought about what might happen later on today. The water heated up and I hopped in. I sat in the shower, letting the water run over my body as I think about what could happen.

I went downstairs dressed in my black skinny jeans and my favourite graphic t. I walk into my living room to see all my stuff in boxes upon boxes. There was only 6 boxes with clothes and such, but I really didn't have anything other than clothes to bring with me. Tom said that there was already a bed and other necessary stuff already at the boys' flat, so I didn't need to bring anything else. I still can't believe they are really doing this to me, but I guess I really don't have a choice in the matter.

I look around the boxes to find an old picture. It was a picture of Tom and I back when we were really little. I think I was 1 and he's six in the picture. We were standing in front of one of my favorite rides at the annual fair. I picked up the picture and placed it in my pocket. I don't know why, but I have the strange feeling to take it with me. I grabbed on of the boxes and started to pack up my car.

I left the house a half a hour later to start the 2 hour drive to London. I could feel tears fall from my eyes, but I didn't make a sound. I knew that if I let out even a small little sound, I would break down and cry. So I made it my personal mission to keep it in until I got there and in the shower, where I could hide my tears in peace.

2 Hours Later

I pulled into the drive way of the flat to see a simple little flat. Huh, I thought they would have gone all out with the house, but I guess not. I parked my car and went up to the front door. I knocked and low and behold, Tom opened the door. It took him a second to register who I was and he engulfed me into a massive hung. "Hey brother." was all I could get out. He held me as tight as he could and swung me around a couple of times. Oh god, I'm getting dizzy. He finally put me down before I got too dizzy to where I could actually puke on him.

"Hey Abby! I have missed you so much!" His Bolton accent was still as strong as ever. Thank god I didn't have as strong of an accent, or I would have just about died. "Well, it's good to see you too Tom, but I hate that I'm being forced onto you guys." I sounded a bit irritated as I spoke. I was happy to see him, but I just wish I wasn't being forced to live with him right now. My life was just starting and I was ripped from my home and sent 2 hours away to a new town and new people.