~Top to Bottom~

As Joey laid in his bed thinking curious thoughts, Daniel rushes in. "Joey....c-can you um, answer a question..." Daniel asks sounding utterly embarrassed.

"Sure," Joeys says while lifting himself up. "Well you know, I was thinking, and...." Daniel drifts off. "Yeahhh" Joey says now becoming anxious as to what Daniel is trying to spit out.

"Whatdoesitfeelliketobeabottom" Daniel says quickly, not even adding spaces between each word said. "W-what was that?" Joey asks, now with a smirk on his face. Daniel and sits beside him and lets out a long, heavy breath.

"what does it feel like to be a bottom?" Daniel says, twiddling his fingers around looking rather vulnerable.

"Well all I can say is it's...filling," Joey states and tilts Daniels chin up. "But why do you ask babe?" Joey aks, honestly wondering why Daniel would switch roles.

To be completely honest, Joeys done both top and bottom *slut* but ever since Daniel came along he's stuck to bottom, which he's perfectly content with. But Joey definitely wouldn't mind teaching Daniel.....

"Well I was just thinking about all the times we've had -you know- and thought about you and how much you seemed to really enjoy it," Daniel says finally speaking without a studder but still a hint of nervousness. "So you were thinking about me?" Joey adds with a smirk. "Yeah...but Joey...I'm being honest when I say/ask this...but do you think you....could um....top?"

All Joey needed was to hear that and with in seconds he pulled Daniel into a lustful, deep, passionate kiss.

Their tongues explored eachothers mouths as they had a heated make out session.

Daniel then moaned deeply into the back of Joeys throat, only turning Joey on completely. Joey grabbed Daniels ass and squeezed lightly. "Mhm" Daniel moaned as he wrapped his arm around Joeys waist, bringing him to grind on His hips.

As they made out for a little while, Joey started pulling at Daniel's shirt, eager to rip it off and eat him up. Daniel soon pushed Joey down onto the bed getting a little aggressive....for a bottom.

"No, no, no, I'm on top." Joey says and flips Daniel to what Joeys previous position was and continues to make out with him.

Joey slowly begins to trail kisses down Daniels neck, as Daniel lets out deep, shaky moans. Joey soon enough finds Daniels sweet point and sucks down hard, causing Daniel to groan loudly into Joeys ear.

"Yum" Joey growls.

Joey soon pulls both of their shirts off and dry humps Daniel through his awfully tight jeans.

"Mhmm, Baby that feels so good," Daniel says in attempt to hold back whimpers.

"Your such a slut, aren't you Danny, always wanting to control, when you know deep down you want my cock deep inside you." Joey hisses and Daniel just lies there, a panting mess from Joeys statement, for Daniel knows that a lot of it, is true. "Y-Yeah Joey" Daniel says in between moans.

"How bout we see how much you really want my cock, yeah?" Joey says aggressively.

In Joeys surprise, he loves being the one dominant, for Joey is obsessed at the vulnerably eager Daniel, practically giving him the opportunity to do what ever he pleases to do to Daniel.

Finally Daniel responds "Yeah, Gosh, Fuck yeah Joey, Please...." Daniel trails off and this makes Joey so hard, it hurts.

Joey slides down Daniels torso to reach his obviously erected cock. Joey unbuttons Daniels jeans and pulls them off as, he then takes Daniels underwear to his teeth and bites down to get a grip. Only to yank them off using just his mouth.