~Daddy~

Ooooo yay! First chapter of smut inspired by; my brain. Enjoy!

3rd person

Joey was sitting peacefully on the couch, becoming eager for Daniel to come home from work. Daniel on the other hand, was in a long line of trafficked cars, also ready to come home and cuddle up next to Joey.

After many hours of alone silence, scrolling through anonymous tv channels, and petting wolf occasionally, Joey finally hears a car door swing open; and slam shut. Only to be shortly greeted by a rather tense Daniel.

"How was work sweetie?" Joey asks, trying to sound sympathetic.

"Perfectly fine, but traffic was horrendous!"

Daniel says while plopping himself besides Joey, and moving his hand obliviously to Joeys upper thigh. Only making Joey tense at the sudden gesture.

"So whatcha watching?"

Daniel says not even noticing how hard he's making Joey, as he begins to move his hand up and down to Joeys upper thigh and back to his knee.

Joey honestly can't control anything his body decides to do, as he feels like Daniels putting him in a trance. So, Joey pulls Daniel into a sudden, rough, sloppy kiss. Daniels utterly surprised at first, but relaxes shortly after, as he allows Joeys tongue to explore his mouth.

Joey lets a low moan escape as they gasp for air, which turns Daniel on extremely.

"Moan again baby,"

Daniel says as he inches ever so closely to Joeys ear and begins to place soft kisses upon his neck, only to quickly find Joeys sweet spot. Joey moans in delight, as Daniel gets the signal to suck down hard, making Joey hiss.

"Daddy..." Joey moans out, not even paying attention to the fact that he just called Daniel, Daddy.

Daddy? Daniel thinks, and oh, does Daniel like.

"Mm, I love it when you call me Daddy,"

Daniel husks, as he slowly begins to move his hand up to Joeys crotch. Making Joey become a quickly panting mess. As Daniel continues to suck and leave multiple hickeys on Joeys neck; he palms Joey through his ever so tight jeans.

Joey can't take it; Daniel, Daddy.

"Daddy, F-Fuck Me, please. please please,"

Joey pants, as he's becoming overly eager to just have all of Daddy's dick inside his tight little hole.

Daniel wraps Joeys legs around his waist and lifts him up, heading to the bedroom.

They finally make it up stairs, and Daniel practically throws Joey like a ragdoll on to their shared bed.

Daniel rushes around the room to find a specific 'toy' to use, and of course protection.  He finally completes his rummaging, and heads over to Joey who is promptly sitting in the bed, criss-crossed legs, and looking as innocent as ever.

"Hi daddy," Joey says in the most high pitched, baby voice, sounding even more innocent than he looks. Daniel puts a hungry smirk on his face, and crawls up to Joey, as for Joey is sitting against their headboard.