Intro

Thank god Summer is finally here. I was beginning to think that last year was going to last forever. Finally I'm done. No more drama, evil eyes, homework and annoying teachers. Done. Personally summer has been my shield, against people being mean, bullying and all of that usual school crap.

I guess I'm kind of hypocritical in a way, because at times I wonder why people care so much about what other people think. So what if that girl in the hallway gives me a nasty look over something that someone said, I don't care, I don't know her, and I never will. Isnt it better to just be yourself. Clearly the rest of society isn't ready for that. It seems like the only thing anyone wants is a straight A student who focuses all their time on studying, and never gets I'm trouble. Honestly, I don't think that's possible. I hate how people, including myself, stress so much about school work, and pressure from their parents. Sometimes it feels like ill never be good enough for anyone, if it's my friends because they don't like who I've become, or I'm mot fun enough ;or if it's my parents because of my grades or irresponsibility. Life gets so hard sometimes, life and death are like a huge cycle, that everyone has to go through. Sometimes I question which one of the two of them is the easiest.

I know a lot of people my age commit suiside over the stress of life, and they make their decision that death must be easier, and not to sound harsh, but I find this decision extremely selfish. In my eyes, everyone has something to give. If its something like giving birth to the president, or something as simple as planting a tree. That tree becomes the home of animals, and gives food and fruit to other living things. It doesn't matter how much of an impact it was, you left a footprint, and without you being here, that footprint would be unmarked.

Sometimes I think about death, how it all works. Is it all of a sudden, god decides its your time to die. Or are you born, and destined to die. That little did you know that regular week day is the day your going of die a year from now. People say to live life like you'll die tomorrow, and enjoy it. I think that's stupid. I don't want to die never having told my father that what he did to me is something I will never forget, but I will die trying to. I don't want to die and never have stood up for what I believe in, because I "may die tomorrow". I find that to be a cowards excuse. You live like you'll live a million years, and defend what you believe in so you'll have it that long.

Your truly,

Blue Bird