Chapter 41

As we all sat around the table in an awkward silence, my mom and Matt's parents finished dinner and were bring it out now.

Cameron sat to my left and Nash to my right. Bobby was across from Cameron with Matt across from me.

Our parents brought the food out, which was spaghetti and salad and placed them in front of us.

"This looks so good!" Nash drools over the food.

My mom let out a laugh before agreeing with him.

"Lets eat kids." Matt's mom says.

We all grab our plates and fix the food that we wanted. We sat in silence except for our mom's talking like they always do.

"Are you guys ready to go back out on tour tomorrow?" Cameron asks but looked at Bobby.

"Yeah." Everyone said.

"Gilinksky has been texting me saying how much he can't wait to see you." Matt says looking at me.

A smile spread across my face at the thought of Jack.

"Awe! I miss Jack, I can't wait to see him." I beam with happiness.

My phone vibrates on my leg.

When I pull it out to look at the notification its a text from Jack.

"Speaking of the devil." I say while giggling.

"Hey beautiful! :)" the text says.

I smile before typing back, "I was actually just talking about you lol."

"Why is he texting you?" Cameron mumbles.

I give him a funny look.

"What?" I say.

"Nothing." Cameron mumbles.

"Okay, anyways." Nash says.

I turn away from Cameron and join back into the group.

The rest of the dinner went on with our moms talking, and us talking about tour and how much we love meeting everyone, and texting Jack.

"I'm actually so tired." Nash says while yawning.

"Yeah I am too, lets go home Matt." Bobby says laying on his shoulder.

"Alright come on." He says and gives a small smile.

"Bye guys." I say trying to be polite, mainly for Matt.

"Goodnight Cam." Bobby says before walking out.

Cameron blushes, and Nash and I turn to look at each other with confused expressions.

I furrow my eyebrows and look at Cameron.

"Since when are you and Bobby friends?" I ask.

"We just talked tonight. We aren't friends." Cameron says to me.

I slowly nod my head before getting up and heading to my room to make sure everything is packed to leave in the morning.

A knock on the door makes me turn my head to see who it was.

There was a tired shirtless looking Cameron standing against my door frame now just staring at me.

"Yes?" I ask as I go back to folding clothes.

I hear his footsteps get closer to me and then a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Why are you mad at me?" He mumbles and places his chin on my shoulder.