Mephisotpheles X OC~ Welcome to Hell

(A/N)
There will be kissing, cheating, and mention of sexual content.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Persephone's POV:
"MEPHISTOPHELES!!!" I yelled as I stormed down the offices and on my way to my husband's office. I burst in through the door causing him to jump in his seat as he was assigning Sock another human counterpart, after he successfully got Jonathan to kill himself, "What is it dearest?" He said in a charming way that would usually make me melt. But not this time. "Hello Mrs. Persephone!" Sock said making my gaze soften at him but looking back at Mephas, giving him a glare that would kill him if he wasn't already dead. "I know about your little Affair!" I  yelled at him as he gave me a look of shock and pure confusion. "I don't know what your talking about love. And how could you think I am cheating on you?" He said, "I saw you in here with Providence! And it looked like you two were having fun!" I yelled. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see Sock. Suddenly I felt my hot tears roll down my cheeks. I screamed in pain, you see my tears aren't normal. My tears are streaks of hot boiling water. "AGH!!" I screamed a screech that sounded so demonic that you would shit your pants. "Persephone please! What are you talking about?!" Mephistopheles pleaded as Sock stood terrified, "Shut Up!!" I yelled at him as he covered his ears. "Go ahead and run to your "sweety" Providence!" I yelled at him as I slapped him and ran out the door.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
After my outrage I took a portal to the human world to help Sock with his Hellfiles. "Wow Mrs. Persephone! Your really good at tormenting people!" Sock praised me as I smiled down at him, "Thank you. And you can just call me Persephone." I said as his eyes sparkled and he nodded. "Let's go onto the next one!" I said as we floated down streets to get to our next victim. "You know. I'm pretty sure he loves you more than anything in the underworld." Sock said as I frowned, "Why would he cheat on me then?" I said as Sock shrugged, "With all do respect Persephone, you didn't let him tell his side of the story." That's what I froze. "Your right!" I Said as I opened a portal back to hell.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Mephistopheles's POV:
'What is she talking about? The only "fun" I had was with her in my office not that long ago.' I thought as I grabbed as I had my fists in my hair and a picture of me, Persephone and Sock all together the day of his Death Day. Then I heard a knock on my door. "Come in.." I said in a sad voice. "Hey Mephas~" the voice said as I stayed staring at the picture, "Dearest, please. I have no idea what your talking about." I said as she sat on my desk, "What are you so down about?" She asked me as she lifted my face to hers, "I don't understand why you said I would be cheating on you.." I said as she rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, just forget about that~." She said as she pulled my face closer to hers with our lips almost touching. Then someone barged in the door causing us to jump apart, "Mephas, I came to apolog-" Persephone began but stopped when she saw us, "It's over Mephistopheles.. I'm done with us.." She said and was about to close the door. "How the hell are there two of you?!" I yelled as she opened the door and looked back inside, "Two of me? What are you talking about? All I see is you and Providence" she said as she said her name with venom in her voice. "Providence?" I said confused. Suddenly Persephone came over and punched her doppelgänger in the cheek, sending her flying into the filing cabinets. Suddenly a bright light appeared around her and she turned into Providence. "She must have been using her powers to make herself look like me." Persephone said lifting Providence by the collar and smashing her into a wall.
Once Persephone had her share of fighting Providence left VERY injured, and Persephone and I stood silent. "Dearest I'm so sor-" "shut up and kiss me damnit!" She said pulling my tie and smashing her lips onto mine, I melted into the kiss as my tongue entered her mouth and battled with hers for dominance. I bit her bottom lip causing her to gasp and allowing me to win. Our lips moved in sync as my hands traveled down to her lower back as her hands went from my chest, up to my neck, and up to the back of my head deepening the kiss. She tangled her hands in my hair as she slightly tugged at it causing me to let out a groan. Once we pulled apart, a string of saliva connected our lips, as she pulled away with a adorable red face. As I pulled away with a satisfied smirk. "I love you Persephone." I said as our foreheads touched and we were still slightly panting, "I love you too Mephistopheles." I said going in for another kiss, but there was a knock at the door, "come in." She answered for me. "What's up Sowachowski?" I said wrapping an arm around my wife's waist and pulling her close as she placed her head on my shoulder, while Sock smiled at us. "I'm glad you two made up." He said as Persephone pulled him in for a hug, casing him to turn bright red because he was squished comfortably against her breasts. "That's my spot." I grumbled crossing my arms. She giggled and winked at me, causing me to turn red, because that's her way of telling me I was gonna have fun tonight.