Ice King x OC~Dont You Remember Me?

(A/N)
This was requested by Ruby2829, I hope you like it 😅
Alice's POV:
Being a princes is not as simple as everyone thinks it is. I have to protect my people and their families, when we go to war their blood is on my hands, I must make wise decisions for the greater good for my people. But Besides all that I am the ruler of a fairly well sized kingdom called Terra. It consists of at least 300 citizens. I am human, but the sad thing is... I am immortal. I have lived for thousands of years. The years before the Great Mushroom War, after the war and where I am now. My kingdom isn't that well known as apposed to the Candy Kingdom ruled by my friend Princess Bubblegum.
I rested my head in my hand as I looked over my kingdom from my balcony above it all, then suddenly hear one of my guards call out from the front gate. "Princess! Two beings are approaching the kingdom!" He yelled As I yelled back, "Hold them at the gate! I shall be there in a few moments!" He nodded and stood in front of the gates as I ran down my tower door with my friend/ butler Arthur Kirkland trying to catch up. "My lady! Why must you be in such a hurry!?" He asked as I ran down corridors and down stairs, "We have visitors." I said to him as his eyes widened and caught me by my wrist and pulled me along with him to the gates.
Once we arrived at the gates I could see a 13 year old boy and a yellow dog who was walking on his hind legs, "Guards! Let me see these visitors!" I said as they stepped aside and the two fell onto their faces, "Are you both alright?" I said give them my hand and the boy took it and so did the dog as I pulled them up, "Your majesty! Don't touch these filthy outsiders!" He said as his large eyebrows were pulled together and his mouth a frown as he pulled me away, I giggled and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry Arthur." I said as he relaxed and I turned back to the two, "Hello. My name is Alice, what might be your names?" I asked then as they dusted themselves off and spoke, "the names Finn, Alice, nice to meet you!" The boy named Finn said as Arthur smacked his head and scowled as he boy rubbed his head, "Arthur!" I yelped as Arthur looked at the boy Finn, "You shall address her Majesty as Princess or My Lady. Understood?" He said scaring the boy. "Arthur it is alright. Do not fuss about it." I said going to Finn "Are you alright?" I asked him as I put my hands on his face and kneeled down to his level, he nodded and blushed as I smiled and kissed his forehead, "Your Highness!" Arthur yelled as I looked back at him, "He is but a mere child." I said standing up and turning to his dog, "What might your name be?" He made a hat out of his hand and bowed, "My name is Jake your Highness." He said as I curtsied with a giggled. "I like this one." Arthur said as I giggled, "Come. You must be tired from your journey here from as far as the Candy Kingdom. "How did you know we were from the Candy Kingdom!?" Jake said as their eyes were wide, "I have heard about you two from Princess Bubblegum from letters, she is a dear friend of mine." I said as we walked into the village.
Once we reached my palace at the top of this hill where my kingdom lay, we entered the large doors and was greeted by the two butlers/friends who stay at the doors, "Velcome back jour highness." They both said, "Ludwig, Gilbert! How many times have I insisted you call me Alice!" I playfully scolded as they smiled and chuckled as they ruffled my hair, "Aw really?" I laughed as Arthur smiled, "My Lady it's almost time for lunch." Arthur said as I smiled widely, "Well Finn and Jake? Would you like to join us all for lunch?" I asked them as they nodded their heads rapidly, "wait you have dinner with your servants?" Finn asked me as I froze, "they are not my servants, they are my family." I said as Finn nodded. We walking to the kitchen, but as we did Finn began telling me about the Ice King who loves to kidnap princesses. "How awful!" I said listening intently. "Yeah, but before that I think Marceline said something about his name being Simon." I froze, "Does he happen to still have a magical crown that drove him insane?" I asked with my bangs covering my eyes as the boy nodded. "After lunch we shall ride my Chimera back to the Candy Kingdom and you shall show me where he lives." I told them and they nodded. "Well off to lunch!" Jake said as we all made it to the dinging room, "Caio Bella! ve~ Luddy!" one of my cooks Feliciano said as she popped out of the kitchen hugging me and glomping Ludwig, "Caio. Who are the two idiotas?" Feli's older brother Lovino said coming out of the kitchen with pasta sauce in his clothes while crossing his arms. "This is Finn and Jake. They come from the Candy Kingdom." I said as he nodded and walked back into the kitchen grumbling along with his brother, "He's usually like this." I reassured them.
-----------------🍝TIMESKIP🍝-----------------
After lunch Finn Jake and I went to the stables where I have my Chimera, it took the two a little convincing but I managed to get them on. Once they got on we took off flying into the air I began thinking, 'Is he really my Simon? Does he remember me? Does Marceline?' I was so into my thoughts that I didn't even notice that we had landed in a ice plain. "Well you found the Ice Kings place all on your own" Jake said as they got off of my Chimera, "Well wait down here." He said as I walked deeper into the tall spikes coming out of the ground, I continued walking until I heard music. A base and drums... I followed the music and arrived at the largest and tallest spike that there was. When I looked for an entrance I saw a large door but two little penguins were standing there with large spears, "Hello little ones. May I please enter here?" I asked them as they blushed and opened the door. "Thank you" I smiled at them as they let out a "Wank!" Right before fainting. I walked up a large stair case to where the music was coming from, I had finally found the room and I saw a large old man with a large while beard and apt he magical crown that Simon wore. Also he was singing with.... Marceline! I began feeling tears pool around my eyes as I watched her sing with passion, she was all grown up. Not the little vampire that I had met during the Great Mushroom War along with my lover Simon... "Marceline?" I said with a shaken voice as she suddenly stopped and looked towards me, she then dropped her Axe Base and floated towards me. "A-Alice?..." She said with tears as well, I nodded letting the tears go as she ran into my arms for a hug and we held on tight to each other. "Alice! I missed you so much!" She said as she cried into my hair as I rubbed her head, "I missed you too!.." I cried as the man looked at Marceline and I with confusion. "You know this person Marci?" He asked her as she let go of me and looked at him, "Simon... It's Alice!" I stood shocked, 'This was Simon. Oh look what he's become!' I thought as I cried, "Who?" He said as I cried more. "Simon it's me Alice. We met during the Great Mushroom War.. Then we found Marceline and took care of her together.. You don't remember do you?... It's all that crown's fault!" I scream cried as Marceline held my shoulders, "Simon take the damn crown off and look what it's done to you!" I cried as I took the crown off of him. He yelled and tried to get it back but then froze and looked at me with tears eyes. "Alice?.." He said as I nodded and ran to him and embraced him into a hug, when I pulled away he looked like his old human self. "I missed you Simon." I said quietly leaning closer, "As did I. Alice.." He leaned in and my lips met his in a long awaited kiss.