***

The lounge start filled by the crowds, she yawn and rubbed her heavy eyes. He looked at the departing getaway for the thousand times and there is still no sign of him. She glared at her watch on her left wrist and leaning on the sofa. It's been three hours since she comes to the airport to welcoming him back, but it's been running out of time and she started to become sulky. She decided to play some of games that often played by him, she start to get into the game but occasionally she take a glance to the getaway but still there is no sign of him and his bandmates. Time goes by, she loosen her neck muscles that feel so stiff and weary. She cross her ankle and fold her arms in front of her chest and stare at getaway intensely like it's gonna make him arrive faster.

Out of the blue, the airport's employees are started to run in a panic. There's some of people with orange uniform that tell them to call more employees, she sharpening her hearing and she can hears someone command them to call an ambulance. Her spine stiffed, her throat was dry and her heart starts to racing. She stopped one of the airport's employees and ask him what happen, turns out there's a plane which had a forced landing because one of the plane propeller are struck by lightning. She gulp heavily and ask for the plane number, her voices was shaking and her face is turning pale.

Her face turning pale and her knees become weak as the employees mention his plane number. She falls on the cold airport floor, she can feel like someone is smashing her heart and torn her lungs into pieces. She tries so hard to breath but there's no air that come into her lung successfully. Her eyes began to teary, her body is shaking hard and her mind goes blank. All he can think was him, all of her memories with him are pop out on her head. She pull her knees towards her chest and cover her face with her hand and began to sob. She remember the last time they talk before the day he going back to his tour, it wasn't a good talk. It was one of their biggest fight they had, and goose bump are running all over her body when her mind start to think about everything.

She keeps commanding herself to not crying, she had to keep calm. He doesn't dead yet, he is completely fine and he will come from the goddamn getaway. He will approach her and take her into his hug and enveloped her with his big warm arms that always make her feel safe. Make her feel loved. She closed her eyes and counts to ten, she open her eyes and take a deep breathe. She tries to ask the getaway officer, but there is still no information is there any victim or is everyone safe. She walk back to her seats and calls the other boys girlfriend to tell them what happen, they said they will be there for a minute. She put her phone back on her bag and brings her knees to her chest, she buried her face and pray inside her heart. She knows that he will be safe. He had to be safe.

A light that came from a flashlight making him squint, the plane are forced to had a crash-landing and now it landed on a field next to the airport. The crash is a bit hard and rough, it cause the left wing of plane are smashed and torn into pieces. Luckily, there is no victim of the accident but some people are injured. But, one of his band mates is on the injured list, his hand was broken because his hand is wedge between seats while the rest of them and himself just get a few scratch that caused by the glass shatter. His other band mates and him are saving the one who gets injured first and then helping the other passenger to get out of the plane.

When his feet finally touch the ground, he feels a bit dizzy and his feet are a bit shaking. Fortunately, there is an ambulance officer than hold him and make him seat next to his band mates.  After the crash, people are told to line up to get checked and then they can go to the lounge room to wait for they luggage. He stands behind his broken-handed friend and queue with dozens of other people. He can hear someone is calling his wife that been waiting for him all this time, and he finally realize that she will be waiting for him on the lounge. Whilst the last time they talk was a fight between them, she always waits for him on the airport to pick him up and be the first person who is welcoming him home. He raised his hand and go to the medic officer quickly, he lick his lips of nervous. He knows that she will be terrified, He starts to imagine how is her face knowing that he had a plane accident. He needs to see her now.

She looks at the departure getaway, people are slowly coming and hug their families. Even the getaway officer had told her that there is no victim, she still terrified and anxious as hell. The other boys girlfriend was already arrive and wait with the same feeling as hers. They holding hands each other, and stare at the getaway with eyes full of worried and fears. One person came out and one of  the girls are running towards him, the others are following one by one as their loves one had come out. She feel a bit relief seeing the other boys are fine, but her hearts stops a second when he see the person the she desperately wants to meet. He is here.

He looked at a girl who is standing a few meters from him, he runs as fast he could and embrace her with hug. He lift her body and hug her tight, he can feel her warm tears bedabble his shirt and start to cracking down. He hugs her even tighter, he duck his head and kiss her head. He cups her faces and wipes tears with his thumb. He kiss her forehead, then her temple, her cheeks, her tip of nose, and kiss then he kiss her lips tenderly and softly. That is the lips that he had been missing for months, the soft lips that so kissable and sweet.

She sob a little as he pull his face and press his forehead to hers, she strokes his face and tears streaming down her cheeks. It is him, this is real. He is here and perfectly find. She said sorry and he shakes his head and kiss her again, He buried his face on the crook of her neck and inhale her scent. She hugs him and chuckles a bit because that is what he always does when they finally meet. She feel relief that now he is safe and back to her side again, he feels the same too cause he knows that he is not alone anymore because he had her next to him now. She needs him, and she is the most important thing on his life.