Airplane

The afternoon sunlight coming through the window, His sleeping face was struck by the lights that make him looks so peaceful. His Brown hair look shines and his face look so innocent and pure, just like a newborn baby. He can feel the warmth of the sun ray as he opens his eyes from his deep sleep. It's been hours since he takes off and it's the third times he had been awaken from his sleep. He rubbed his sleepy eye and let a big yawn slip from his mouth, he looked around him and realize that people are still in their dreamland. He looks outside the window and he can't help himself to smile when he see the ocean of the sky is spread in front of him. He yawning again and let a little laugh slip from his mouth. It's funny, cause he had a very busy weeks that make him no time to sleep, which make him appreciate every spare time of his busy schedule just to resting his eyes. And now, when all that living hell is done, it's was the time when he just can't sleep anymore. Even though he was tired and force himself to get back to sleep, he will be awake by the next second.

He press his head against his seat, he take his wallet out from his pocket and smiles when he see some pictures on it. The picture of his big family on last thanksgiving, the picture of his friends and him at his friend's party, slowly all of those good memories are played inside his mind. He can't help himself but smiles and laughs about the good times that he spend with his friends and family. He remember when he chillin' out with his siblings and do all the crazy stuff together, just like their childhood's time. When he went to party or just having a boys night with his bros and get drunk until they can't remember anything from last night, and the only evidence of how wild they were was thousands of blurred picture on their phones. And they ended up having a massive hangover and laugh at pictures that been taken from the night.

The last one is the picture of him and her. His smiles even get wider as he look at her bright face on the picture. It was their photobooth session that they had on their first date. She looks so pretty with her long hair fall perfectly on her shoulder and they are hugging each other and smile to the camera. The times that he spent with her coming through his mind, his heart feel warmer and he started to imagine her face. He remembers the time that he asked her to be his girlfriend and it was the most relief moment yet for him because she said yes. He remember when she asked him to stay at his apartment for the first time because she was scared of the horror movie that they watch before.

He missed her. So much that he can't even tell in words. He miss those old times, when he can go out with her and chillin' with their family and friends. He missed the moment when everyone that he loves was around him, share laughs and stories together. Get scolded because of some little mistakes. His thought is disappear as he can feel the plane is shakes a bit and it goes normal again. Some people are awake because of the turbulence, but the air hostess calm people down by saying that it's a common thing to happen since the plane is start to enter a rain area. He looked outside and he can see that the clouds begin to dark and lightning can be seen from a distance. He gulp his water as he start to feel a bit of edge. He put the pictures back to it place and close his eyes try to back to sleep. But the second he close his eyes, the plane is shaking hard and the pilot command all the passenger to fasten their safety belt.

People are awake and fasten their safety belt quickly, the plane still shaking and it's getting harder and harder. Some passenger are worried and apprehensive, there's a passenger who bring baby and the baby start to crying. The lights start to tremble and the luggage are shaking hard above his head. The plane is tippy and people can feel that they are glide so fast, he glance at the window and he can see nothing but blurred view because they are coming down so fast. Some of the luggage are drop off from the cabin. Some people cry, some people pray and some people are screaming their prayers on top of their lungs. He tightens his grip on his safety belt, He close his eyes and everything just popped on his mind. His Parents, his siblings, his friends, his whole work, all of the life that he live after all, all of the achievement he gets, all of people he meet, every smile that been throw for him, every congratulation he gets, and every moment with her. He can feel a warm hand holding his so tight. He looked to his side and it was his bandmate that also closing his eyes, with his mouth mumbling of prayers. He hold his friend's hand tightly to reassures him that they gonna be alright.