He crosses over and looks into the cabinet. Quietly, I hear, "At first she would not eat at all and now she can not stop eating... Humans are so strange." After moving some boxes around, he turns and looks at me. "You will go through the gateway trees to the other side and get more food to replenish what Jamie has eaten."

I nod, knowing it would be useless to deny a task given by Slender. "Can I do it later? I don't want to leave Jamie alone."

"No. You will go now."

"But-"

He holds up a hand to silence me. "I will watch over Jamie while you are gone. Now, go grab some money and go to the store before I get upset." As he says that, I feel a mental wave push at me, a warning of what would happen if I upset him.

I grit my teeth and bow my head. "Yes, sir. I'll do that now."

Slender nods, waving a hand to release me. I leave the kitchen and, after grabbing some money, head out for the gateway trees to go on a shopping trip.

1- Slender

I stand in the kitchen, focusing on my mental link with Gold to make sure he leaves like I told him to. I know the exact moment he walks through the trees because the mental link cuts off completely for a second before coming back, though it is distorted and harder to keep up. Satisfied that he listened, I decide to cut the mental link between us and head up the stairs to where Jamie is.

With her back on the top floor, it has made it harder on us because we have to walk up all the flights of stairs to get to where she is while she lies in bed and cries when she thinks no one can hear. I know this is what humans call depression but I have found it to be rather annoying; depressed humans have no motivation and are just full of sadness or simply empty. Ever since Jamie has been depressed, this is all our mental link has been able to share because it has gotten more and more indistinct the further down into depression she goes. At this point, I almost miss the other, silly emotions that used to go through her head and all the little human thoughts that would amuse me so much.

I continue up the stairs with these thoughts on my mind. It would be quicker to blink up there but when I teleport, I make no noise and the last time I did so, Jamie almost had a panic attack. We have learned that it's best to knock on the door and wait to be allowed in instead of using our own means of travel. Even Gold has stopped traveling to her room through computer screens after she broke her laptop throwing it at him. All of us have had to change the way we interact with her to avoid setting her off and it's become a nuisance.

As I reach the top, I come to a sudden stop at the sound of voices. There are other creepypasta's on this floor, but none of them were in the mansion at the moment. To be sure, I send a mental link to all the rooms and found them empty, even Jamie's. The voices rise and I recognize Jamie's frantic tone. The second voice takes me a little longer to place but when I do, I nearly run out to confront the owner. They shouldn't be here, it and Zalgo are the only creepypastas who do not belong in my mansion.

I stay silent and move closer, listening in on Jamie's and it's conversation. Jamie is easier to listen in on, since she spoke loudly, but it's voice was harder to pick up since it spoke in a quiet rumble.

"What are you talking about?" Jamie asked, her voice shaking. "Who the hell are you?"

"As I told you before, I am No body. My words hold no riddles so you should be able to understand them clearly. Everything I say hides no double meaning and you need not worry about me deceiving you. I tell only the truth. If you would prefer, I will prove it." Jamie stays silent, offering no sign for him to continue yet he does. "Your name is Jamie Monroe, your mother was Mary Alice Moore and you are a very weak, needy person. You even believe that."