2

*JOVANI*

I opened my Snapchat when I saw that I had a new message from Nalah, a fan who messages me goodnight every night even though I don't respond.

-I start my new school tomorrow and I'm so scared! Goodnight Jovani :( I hope you've had a good day <3

I wished her luck in my mind, but didn't type anything. When Julian came in the room and turned off the light I plugged my phone into the charger and layed down in bed. Gosh I hate Sundays, even more, I hate Mondays.

When my alarm started going off I groaned and hit the dismiss option on my phone before walking over to Julian's bed to shake him back to consciousness.

"Julian, bro get up." I told him.

"Ok, ok." He groaned and sat up, rubbing his eye.

I pulled the string on our fan that would turn the light on again and blinked repeatedly until the light didn't hurt my eyes anymore.

Just then my sister, Andrea opened our door and popped her head in.

"Hey guys. I have to leave early today, so if you're ready in 15 minutes me and Ryan will take you to school."

Ryan is Andrea's boyfriend.

"Ok. Thanks." I nodded.

She closed the door and Julian and I moved quicker, really not wanting to walk to school. I took my long sleeved white shirt off its hanger in the closet and paired it with some black jeans and black vans.

"You ready bro?" Julian asked me when I walked out of the bathroom.

"Yeah."

When I stepped outside I was relieved to feel the coolness of the air, I love cold weather, but it's rare in Florida.

"Do you guys wanna stop at McDonalds and get something to eat?" Andrea offered from the passenger seat.

"Sure." Julian and I said at the same time, and then laughed.

Today was starting out so good, even though it's a Monday, I didn't think anything could make my day better...