Chapter 2 (Sirena In Trouble!)

Meet Another Magi?

2 WEEKS later...

"Uncle Hasmu where next location i have to send it?".
"Here,follow the address i give u". "Oh ok!".

My name Sirena.What is my job is...delivery vegetables and fruit to palace and others rich people house.Well, i had so much fun in this job.I like it.This time, i was shocked i met a girl that same ship with me when first time i came here.She was nephew of my manager.Uncle Hasmu.And i gonna help her! I came to the address that uncle give me. 'Knock-3' "Hello! Fruit delivery is here!".I shouted. "Alright-2". A lady open the door. "Oh, hello Sirena we meet again aren't we?". I smile to her. "Yes, ma'am...well this is my job.Here yout delivery have a nice day.Goodnight ma'am!".She smile to me.She had a long hair and it was black colour. "U very high spirit the delivery person in Sindria.First time i see it". "Oh, sorry if i was behave like that.Im very apology what ive been doing like this". I bowed to her. "No-3,Its just u was very positive person.Well goodbye".She close the door.

Then i went to the shop where i work. "Hello uncle!,Im done with the delivery u said". "Oh, u must be tired had a rest at kitchen okay?". "Thank u very much". I was excited and bowed to him. "No need to". I went to kitchen and drink some orange juice.It was really release my heat.I watch that the girl.Her name is Vilha. "Vilha can u come here sec?". I ask med her. "Oh, alright!". She came with her stick and sit on the chair where i pointed it. "Can i doing something u really like to u?" I asked curiously. "Well, what is it?.I don't mind". Then i bent my knees down infront of her, i make some magic started touching her knee. "Furaji koru!" then there was glimmering light with sparkling making a leg connected with her knee. A new leg. She was surprise. "How...how did u do that??!!". "Well i was a magi.But can u promise not telling anyone about this?". I smiling in same time i was sweat dropping.

"Thank u,Sirena!!!!!". She hugged me very tightly. But Unexpected,her brother seeing whole thing.He was at the back Vilha.My eyes become widen. "U...can...treat my sister?!A new leg!!!!" He shouted almost people inside this shop hear it. "Shhhhh!!!!.Don't shouted it very loud!!". I held his shoulders. "Why???!!.Everyone must know this!!!". He wonder. "I...i don't want u guys in danger.If they knew my magic.They, who the evil person will use u guys to make me heal their injury!". I looked into his eyes. "Oh...ok". He nodded understand. "If u don't want any trouble your family u must keep this secret understand?". I looked at the both. They nodded understand.

"Good, i want u guys safe". Too bad.That boy was seeing me....he told everyone in Sindria.But he keep who is it and my name.When i found that happen. "Moru!!!I already told u,u can't told anyone else!!!". I whisper too him.

This time we were at very high road we got the fruit from our garden.Its very high hill. Moru was held a cart full with fruits. "Well, i didn't tell it who is it right?". "Tch...whatever".I was sulking and went down to street from the high hill. Accidentally,A guy with purple long hair was here to seeing his peoples. "Wait!!Sirena....aaaahhh!!". The whole fruit was rolling out from the cart.They went towards me. "Haih...."I shrugged. Sinbad rush to protect me.But he was to slow. "Rokuq misoru!!!" i make a wind spinning to the air with the fruits and i held the cart with perfect timing.I let go the wind and tge fruits falling from the sky straight into the cart. All, citizens very amaze with my actions.They clapping hands for me. The king came towards me.

"Very amazing your magic miss". He held my hand and kiss it. "Did i know u?".Well im trying to get rid the way from him. "Well, we did met before"He smiling to me.I was 'twitch'. 'Shingggg!!' A sword i was held it,pointing to him. "Don't u ever touched me again u slum sexual guy". Im glared at him. The Jaafar came. "What happen here?!!" Jaafar asked us. "Well this sexual slum guy here touched me". I glared at Jaafar.Then i was surprise.It was....my rival when we assassin mission.He shocked too then he gesture too Sinbad. "What are u doing Sin??!!!.Flirting with girls again?!!". "Uhh...welll"Sinbad sweat dropping.

"How, indecent".He shrugged. "Uhhh well its my behavior u know it Jaafar". "Well what are u doing now?". Jaafar asked. "Ohh i know!!.Um my beautiful miss...". He smiling too me. "Whose yours idiot again?".I glared at him. "Can, u come to my palace?". "For what?". "Well u was very powerful i think u must had Djinn power"He smile to me.Very scared one.Then i gestured away.I rush running away from he caught my waist. "I...don't like that job.Put Me DOWN!!!". "Here Masrur take her to the palace". Sinbad pass me to another tall and big muscular man with dark pink hair. "HEY PUT ME DOWN!!!DID u think im a potato bag?!!" I yelled. "Well u need to patience if u want to know". Jaafar said too me. "Well u almost a potato bag" Sinbad said.

It really start getting my nerves.

To Be continued....