Chapter 1 (Beautiful Sindria)

My Next Adventure!!

"Uwaaahhhhhh What beautiful kingdom ever i seen in my life!!"
I was went out from the ship that located from Balbad to Sindria.As i outside i saw a girl who was using stick to walk.Well i can see she don't have leg just half was her thigh till knee.I was very sympathy too her.I looked forward "Let's get a job!!".

I went into crowds market in Sindria.I asked for any work too get.Then an old man was had very kind heart give me a job to do!. "Thank u uncle!". "Well it seems u really need a job in here.U dont have to casually with me u can call me Hasmu". "Well thank u uncle Hasmu". "Hahaha u very high spirit girl". "Yes, and i will do my best!!!". "U can start tomorrow,in the morning". "Ok!". "Hmm i really bored well i want too see sight seeing this kingdom!". I walked into the crowd i see many things.The jewellery,breads, fruit, vegetables & etc. So many children and family here. Then, i see there was a boy who tripped on a man full with silver and gold accessory on his neck and fingers. "Im...im...sorry mister!!". "Hey dont u think u gonna runaway from me.U must pay what have u done too me". The old man shout and grab boy's collar to his face. The boy scared.

I want to stop this argument,worse killing way.I walked to them. "Hello, this is my brother what do u want from him?.Did he doing something bad?". "Ohh this scum is your brother?.Well he tripped on me!He must pay what he did!". "Are u hurt anywhere?I can treat u!". "Well since u beautiful". The old man licked his lips. "Why don't u satisfied me in hotel?". Well, he was winking at me then. "Djinn weapon!. Sasler yure!!!" Then a sword came out nowhere in my hand. I pointing the sword towards the old man really infront of his nose. "Tchh, old man like u don't deserve to live.Will i spare u another life or u want being killed right infront of this people?" I glared at him straight into deep his eyes.

"Forgive me!!!Okay i...i...a...u don't have to doing anything i will begone from here". The old man walked fast then he running away.He scared. Then my Djinn gone. "Are u alright?". I worried looked that boy if anywhere hurts. "Thanks sis!! For saved my life!".The boy excited.He had brown hair short.With gleamy eyes looked at me. "Your welcome". I smile too him. "U really are strong!!Just like our king!!". "Heh, thank u for compliment.I really appreciate that". "Byee Sis!!!"He runaway to another way.I went to see any place i can sleep.I found a hotel near by market the price not bad well i want to rent one.

Time Skip

Night~~~

In Place Of King Sinbad

"Sin!!!.Sin!!. Where are u?!!"Jaafar shout along way the halls.Then he found that Sinbad was flirting with women.Jaafar came near to him. "Sin!!!U need to finished your paperwork!!Or i will locked u in some other place u never return". Jaafar smile wicked & glared at the same time. "Alright-2, Sorry ladies need to go back work" Sinbad sweat dropping.

"Awwwww!!,We need u my handsome majesty!" They said same thing. "Sorry!!". Jaafar in killing aura at behind Sinbad. "U really want me to kill u.Nee~~Sin??!". Well, Jaafar dragged Sin back to sinbad office. "I hate doing paperwork uhhh".Sinbad slamming his head on the table. "It was your duty!" Jaafar yelled to Sinbad.

Sirena POV

Well, the thing i didn't tired yet is fly. "Hmmmm i think they never noticed me in the night like this so, i can fly hehehe!!". I went into a forest, i transform my back a pairs of wings.Is like fairy but the shape like bird feather.My colored of wings was mixed coloured on the left was green and blue.The right was purple blue.My wings sparkling.

Then, i jumped from the tree.I flew to the air.To the sky very high.I can see glimmering stars and beautiful moon.The full moon was very bright one.The i fly really high above the Sindria island very nice view i seen.Next, destination is palace.Well i seen from here was small but when i getting near of it.It was really big.But not big such as my palace heh.

I went flew a bit more near buy in same time i will aware my surroundings not getting caught by guards ot anyone well it seem clear.I flew to near a window i can see it was an office maybe for a king.Good thing i went a 130meters from window so my face can't be seen. I found that a man with muscular body with long purple hair really had charming face busy doing paper work. He blinking his eyes..then he gestured his face went to the window.Which means im in trouble!!. He was shocked,at the same time i was shocked too!!.I didn't scream but i fly away very fast as i can.

He rushed to the window and said "Heyyyy!!!Waittt!!!Don't go!!!"He shouted me.Then i went gone untill i looked back i went far from the palace.

End POV

"She...wait i can't seeing her face!But she had pretty wings!" Sinbad murmurred himself. "What are doing!" Jaafar slapped at the Sinbad back. "Are u trying to slacking off from work again your majesty??!" Jaafar glared. "Uh??Oh Nononono!!!" Im doing my work now. He quickly sit on his chair back.