Chapter 5

Chapter 5

              Wayne arrived home to a house decorated with orange, blue, and red colors all around. Inside he could see his family and he wondered if they had remembered his Creation Day after five years.

         He walked inside and was greeted with many cheers by his brother, sister, mother, and father.

Did they really remember?

"Wayne! We won the new technology from the Johnsons!" His father gleefully shouted.

Wayne mustered a smile. "Congratulations."

He made a move to go to his room, but his mother stopped him.

"Wayne where are you going? Join us."

"I would, but mother I have homework."

         "Oh forget homework. I'll give you a pass."

"Alright, but may I ask, where is Eon?"

His mother's blue eyes turned to ice. "Why do you want to know?"

"So I can tell him the good news."

"Ah." Her eyes turned to blue again. "I see, well he's in the kitchen."

"Thakn you."

Wayne walked into the kitchen with tears in his eyes.

"Wayne! Wayne what's the matter?"

"Eon. I thought they remembered. I had hoped they remembered, but they didn't." He sobbed.

           "Oh dear. Wayne, come now it's alright. I remembered."

"And I'm glad Eon, but they're my family. How could they?"

"Wayne." Eon said gently. "Did you think after five years, they'd remember?"

"No, I suppose not."

"Tell you what, how about I use my transformation skill while you take a walk?"

          "Could you really?"

"Anything for the created boy."

"Wow, thanks Eon!"

"But before you go...."

Eon began to shrink to five-foot three and hair grew on his metal head. His eyes became round while his feet grew smaller.

"What do you think?" Wayne's voice came out of Eon.

"You look like me."

"Good, now go."

         Wayne walked out of the house through the back door and breathed the cool air. His tears slowly evaporated into a beautiful sunset color: orange. He began to walk to the one place that still gave him comfort. The last, existing playground. Due to World War IV, all the nomos had destroyed the playground except for New Jersey's and though it was barely standing, it still brought happiness and comfort.

        When the swings came into view, he stopped. There was a girl on one of the swings. A familiar girls. He slowly continued walking until he reached her. His heart was pounding with fear and comfort. He had seen a similar girl with brown hair and hazel eyes many years before, but could it be?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hey guys, I'm sorry to say that I'm not sure when the next update will be because my plans are all packed for the weekend meaning No Computer Time :DDDD Sorry but I'll do my best to write extra more chapters =)